Gary Belin of Stride is looking for musicians for new project

Dec 2, 2005
Hello all.... I am currently looking for guitar, and keys for a new writing/recording project in the vein of Boston/Queen. You must be in the Houston area. Mike Martin of Stride is on board as bassist, and we are in talks with Randy St John drummer for Ty Tabors (Kings X) latest album release.

If interested please send me a pm at http://myspace.com/garybelinstride

Thanks and I hope all of you are doing well.

Gary Belin
Stride

Gary, sounds like the makings of a great project! Anything with your voice attached to it will have my support, and it's great to hear Mike is in on it too. No doubt the two of you alone could produce some amazing material, but I'm definitely curious to see who else you bring on board. Make sure you keep us all posted on the progress.

Gary, given your new project, is STRIDE permanently disbanded? Can you comment on what happened to the band? I, for one, was hugely impressed with your last release and had hoped for more.

Gary, sounds like the makings of a great project! Anything with your voice attached to it will have my support, and it's great to hear Mike is in on it too. No doubt the two of you alone could produce some amazing material, but I'm definitely curious to see who else you bring on board. Make sure you keep us all posted on the progress.

Will do Rocky, and thanks for the kind words.

Gary Belin

Gary, given your new project, is STRIDE permanently disbanded? Can you comment on what happened to the band? I, for one, was hugely impressed with your last release and had hoped for more.

In a word... YES, we have ended our time together. Joel gregoire is coming out with a solo record which should be great given his track record. Hopefully as Mike Martin and i pull this new project together we'll have something new for you.

Thanks for your interest, and sorry I don't have better news for you.

Gary Belin