UK metal project looking for musicians

Armand Karlsen

New Metal Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
I've been writing lyrics on and off for a couple of years but recently thought I'd do something a little more serious with them, so I started a project with the goal of getting them recorded. I'm not much of a musician so I'm looking for musicians to help make the project a reality.

The basic idea is a fantasy/sci-fi "concept" work to tell a story from beginning to end, over possibly several albums-worth of tracks; this is no one-off! I already have lyrics for one CD and part of a second, and I don't think the story is finished yet.

My music tastes are quite varied so there's no single style to the lyrics, the project isn't restricted to one genre; there are some that feel like folk metal, some like death, black, even one stoner/doom so far!

If all this sounds interesting to you, have a look here: http://metalproject.forumotion.co.uk/ , where the lyrics will be posted as they're written and there's space to discuss them and the project in general.

Just a little threadbump, here; Still looking for folks to contribute and add to the project. Though I am in the UK, folks from elsewhere are most welcome; this will mostn likely be an online project at first so anyone around the world is welcome to contribute and comment.