Looking for a singer....

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
Hi all,
I have a new studio project I've started with my fellow ENERTIA guitar player, Roman Singleton and a local drummer (in upstate NY) and we are in search of a quality singer! I've grabbed the following blurb from Ro's Facebook page and posted here, as I know there are several quality singer around these parts...

I have a recording project that is looking for an experienced metal vocalist.We have 6 songs in the works, 4 already studio demoed-all willing and ready for a rewrite if needed when we find the last puzzle piece.We are looking for a singer in the style of Dio, John Bush etc, basically a power metal singer, not an out and out screamer but honestly we are looking for someone original. I know what we are looking/asking for is a rare breed today though . We don't have lyrics or melodies written so this is an opportunity for a creative person to have an outlet. I write music and create a canvas for vocals. The material is in the vein of Alter Bridge ,meets Metallica/Megadeth with touches of other influences as well, i guess? I hate to say we sound like "x,y,z" or want someone who sings like, "this singer or that" but folks generally ask those questions so i figured i would give a general idea. Also, its a casual project but with serious recording intentions, NOT looking to do shows . Although we do get together once a week,its not set in stone . And honestly the right vocalist doesn't even need to live near us nowadays. Until the time this project finds the right singer we are continuing to write material as well as getting ready to do my second instrumental recording. Pass the word if you know interested parties or if you think you got what it takes, feel free to contact me. may post some samples soon....

As mentioned above, we are NOT concerned about someone living in our area (or even country ;-)! If you are interested or know of someone that would be a good candidate, please contact me at joep976(at)yahoo and I will send over one of our tracks to check out....

a side note - The final ENERTIA CD is 99% recorded and Scott will be doing the vocals to the last track sometime next month! I've been saying for years that this CD was coming out and this year I mean it! HA! I will be posting a song very soon on our Facebook page and have info about a release date and farewell shows too.

Thanks for reading and best regards,
Joe Paciolla

Thanks Nailz! A year ago when we started this project, I didn't believe we'd have a problem finding a singer, but I definitely learned otherwise.

Best regards,
Joe