Stride looking for singer!!

Beat you by a minute! :)
I'll delete my post regarding this. Best of luck to Gary & the Stride guys in finding suitable replacements. You guys rock!

J-Dubya

That is a real tough break. Stride gets to open for Bon Jovi and make a real name for themselves, and they go ahead and part ways with their frontman. Not a good situation any band wants to be in.

Peace,
Ray C.

BlindPanzer said:
UUUUURRRRRRBAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!

NO NO NO!!! A really cool band just parts way with a really amazing vocalist. Can this please not resort to a "Urban Breed for..." thread. Instead, I'd like to hear more elaboration on EXACTLY why Gary wasn't working out. This is a huge installment of bad news. I really felt like Stride was making a move towards something great. And a large part of that are their vocals, which clearly hold relevant with multiple genres. I certainly will not doubt their ability to succeed without Gary, but in a time where it seems so many bands are revolving doors for musicians, I really am hit by this in a truely negative way. I'm sure many will will be quick to propose their "ideal" replacement, but I will take this time to revisit Imagine, and relish the killer Gary material were given. Good luck Gary!!!

As I think about it even more, what a shame that I never got a chance to see Time. What an amazing vocal performance, one I had been waiting for, one I'm sure would have slayed live. I wish good luck to all the Stride guys, but like I said, I'm gonna go listen to Imagine.

Why is it that some people here have this thing for Urban (besides Shaye...lol)?
I mean, he is a GREAT singer indeed, but every time some band needs a replacement the first person people start mentioning here is Urban... I mean, come on.. He's not Jorn or anything...