Stripes Fri 27th

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Only a week now till our Bloodstock warm up show at Stripes Bar Brentford.
Support comes from Seasons End who are in the Darwin Suite at Bloodstock and are a cool band.

INTENSE + SEASON'S END - Live @Stripes, Brentford FC
Friday 27th August £5 entry
Bloodstock warm-up gig featuring two top UK bands - the power metal of
Intense and female fronted goth metal act Season's End
www.intense-uk.com
www.seasonend.com

hey sean if my student over draft kicks in i will try my very best to get to the gig,me and the rest of pq are only going for the friday at bloodstock so i think we will miss your set which is a shame,i wanna catch you guys live again before i go to uni,unless you plan on doing any shows down in cornall before the year is up.,Also it was good to see you and dave at wacken i really enjoyed the festival hope you guys did too,i'm going back next year but not on that sodding coach.if i don't see ya on the 27th,were hang out on the friday at bloodstock,

Hi Gav, it would be cool to see you man and yeah meeting up at Wacken was cool also. I thought you might sort out another way of getting to Wacken next year, flying is pretty cheap with Ryan Air mate....

i think your right mate,i will fly next year,i got a funny story to tell ya about the coach trip home but i'll save it for when we meet up mate,kilts and beer dont go man,lets just say i woz on display