Stripped III

heh,heh...Winger.
Havent seen that name in 10 years.
Excluding Stuart from Beavis and Butt-head.
Accept Kick so much ass.
They frogot one though, Jakyl!

Accept has commented on this stating that it's SHIT! And something to the effect that Udo did it.

I can say it was a hell of a show at the Key Club. Seeing Queensryche up close and personal doing acoustic set :headbang: I'll have a review up later but my film loop is on myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/metalkittybeast

and I got a sweet pic with Don Dokken
100_4109.jpg

Accept has commented on this stating that it's SHIT! And something to the effect that Udo did it.

I can say it was a hell of a show at the Key Club. Seeing Queensryche up close and personal doing acoustic set :headbang: I'll have a review up later but my film loop is on myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/metalkittybeast

and I got a sweet pic with Don Dokken
100_4109.jpg

How's Don's wig doing?! That said sounds like a good time.

The show was Jani Lane (Warrant), Great White, Tesla, Don Dokken and Queensryche. Here is what I can recall of the set list, after standing for 3 1/2 hrs. I had to take a loo break right at the last song of QR, don't know what it was. Then I went to Club vodka and chatted with Don Dokken and watched the all star jam on the tv.

JANI LANE
sometimes she cries
heaven
cherry pie

DON DOKKEN
in my dreams
breakin the chains
alone again

GREAT WHITE
Once bitten, twice shy
Goin to California- Zeppelin
save your love
burning house of love
Rock Me

TESLA
Modern Day Cowboy
Song and Emotion
Signs
Thank you- Zeppelin
love song
what u give

QUEENSRYCHE
the hands
opmc ii ?
silent lucidity
OP MC II ?
??????
wish you were here- all star jam

The show was Jani Lane (Warrant), Great White, Tesla, Don Dokken and Queensryche. Here is what I can recall of the set list, after standing for 3 1/2 hrs. I had to take a loo break right at the last song of QR, don't know what it was. Then I went to Club vodka and chatted with Don Dokken and watched the all star jam on the tv.

JANI LANE
sometimes she cries
heaven
cherry pie

DON DOKKEN
in my dreams
breakin the chains
alone again

GREAT WHITE
Once bitten, twice shy
Goin to California- Zeppelin
save your love
burning house of love
Rock Me

TESLA
Modern Day Cowboy
Song and Emotion
Signs
Thank you- Zeppelin
love song
what u give

QUEENSRYCHE
the hands
opmc ii ?
silent lucidity
OP MC II ?
??????
wish you were here- all star jam

Sounds like one great night. I stopped by Wal-Mart this morning to see if they had the disc in stock they didn't. Their version has four bonus tracks not found elsewhere. I really want to hear Tom Keifer's track on there...