STRYPER, seriously you guys.

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Many of you will hate me for this one. And don't get me wrong. I love Slayer, Venom, and all that stuff. But take a look at the opposite end of the spectrum. STRYPER. A lot of their stuff SUCKED A$$ but I must say that SOLDIERS UNDER COMMAND is an underrated and overlooked great guitar/metal album! The riffs run like crazy. What do you all think??? Again, I know that they were weak as hell with songs like "Calling On You" but listen to this album with an open mind and you just may find a new gem.
Seriously
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
Many of you will hate me for this one. And don't get me wrong. I love Slayer, Venom, and all that stuff. But take a look at the opposite end of the spectrum. STRYPER. A lot of their stuff SUCKED A$$ but I must say that SOLDIERS UNDER COMMAND is an underrated and overlooked great guitar/metal album! The riffs run like crazy. What do you all think??? Again, I know that they were weak as hell with songs like "Calling On You" but listen to this album with an open mind and you just may find a new gem.
Seriously
Ted

I havnt Heard that album but Against the Law is a fukin great album :)

I had To Hell With The Devil and thought it was okay but it didn't get a lot of play time. I didn't like them enough to get the back catalog at that point. I have heard some of the songs off of Soldiers and they are pretty good.

well bands with musical talent make me want to buy cds, i buy cds from motely crue to cannibal corpse, i think its a bad thing to blacklist a certain genra, for instance, ill listen to sum 41 on tv and think its good, because its catchy and entertaining, not deep, but its all superficial and i dont buy cds of bands like taht, plus that catchy trendy stuff gets old eventually.