Stuck in Philly airport till 7pm

thats too bad .. if I wasn't stuck at work right now I'd meet up with you and get ya at least a little drunk.

You'd be taking a chance trying to hop on any PT into center city ... no guarantee you'd get back on time and unfortunately thats where the only cool shit to do around there is. You're kinda in that magic bullshit dead-zone at the airport.

There's a couple decent enough little bars in the airport still, just have a drink and hit on some Philly skanks

That sucks man!! Sorry youre stuck there dude. Id be pissed too.

On the plus side, thats why there are airport hookers. Its the Best $8.95 youll ever spend. :D

^ agreed ... I believe they offer specials & package deals now too

economy has hit everyone. Just chat them up for a minute 1st and ask what part of the city they're from. If they mention anything by 13th & spruce ... run! Its a man baby!

^ agreed ... I believe they offer specials & package deals now too

economy has hit everyone. Just chat them up for a minute 1st and ask what part of the city they're from. If they mention anything by 13th & spruce ... run! Its a man baby!

Hahahah

I managed to get the chick to put me on a flight w a layover so now I'm I'm atlanta until about 10 tonight

Not much to do but people watch dude. Your not even in the termal area to at least sit at the bar. I have been treveling a lot this year and it is so boring at the airport alone. Keep your cell phone charged and surf the web and that is about it.

This past April I played two shows in Colombia, flying home I spent 27 striaght hours either in planes or airports till I finally got to my car in North Carolina. That was insanely horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

In Georgia I'm in the terminal so I found a few bars,got a few free drinks from some chicks too, flight leaves in 2 hrs I'm drunk and impatient now