stuck mojo owns alexi

Fetzer

Dr. uıʌǝʞ
Feb 6, 2005
In a bubbly head.
www.myspace.com
listen to a real heavy and metal song that even alexi or any guitarist can't play DUKE IS THE BEST GUITARIST IN THE WORLD.. you fag poser can't even ear how good it is because you DON'T.. DESERVE to understand that godly music..

alexi can eat rich ward balls cause ive talk with rich YEAH RICH IS MY NEAR FRIEND and said "alexi can eat rich ward balls" YOU SEE EXACTLY LIKE I SAID.. listen this video you kid poser

http://www.stuckmojo.com/song/sample/wesuckballs.mp3

IMPORTANT: This thread was made to laught at someone who was making the same kind of thread, but his account got deleted with his post and thread.

Reactions: Anonymous
LOL.. keep talking shit about a band you've never seen in concert in your life..

Stuck mojo makes all of your favorite bands sound like screamo faggotry.

I'm talking shit about you, I have nothing about any kind of music, but you, you are shit, you can't have a decent discussion and you use the worst argument ever to defend a band that you like.

I don't give a fuck who pwn who, can't you understand that ? I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK IF SOMEONE WRITE BETTER MUSIC OR PLAY FASTER OR SLOWER OR WHAT THE FUCK THAN SOMEBODY ELSE!

Fuck... There's thousand band better than thousand other band, do I bother others with that ? Now shut the fuck up if you have at least a minimum of intelligence.

Ok dongbangermac, yer getting lamer and lamer... soon you'll be dead just like Suck Mojizz's career.. :lol: and yes you'll laugh kev i hope i get it done, prolly by this afternoon / tonight!

listen to a real heavy and metal song that even alexi or any guitarist can't play DUKE IS THE BEST GUITARIST IN THE WORLD.. you fag poser can't even ear how good it is because you DON'T.. DESERVE to understand that godly music..

alexi can eat rich ward balls cause ive talk with rich YEAH RICH IS MY NEAR FRIEND and said "alexi can eat rich ward balls" YOU SEE EXACTLY LIKE I SAID.. listen this video you kid poser

http://www.stuckmojo.com/song/sample/wesuckballs.mp3

A million internets to you, my good sir :lol: