Studio Diary Part 5

Don't feel Heart Pumping Ice is a very good title...but then again, maybe it's a grower with context...heh

Playing an acoustic guitar and making it sound great is one thing, but actually recording it and making it sound great kinda makes you wonder how some people can do full acoustic guitar albums without any picking or strings noise on the fretboard

I had to laugh there, because everybody that recorded acoustic guitars knows excatly how that feels. :)
I guess you just have to live with string noises to a certain degree. Just listen to Coil from Opeth. There are some too, and it doesn't bother really.

Btw. thanks for all the studio diarys, it's really interesting to read!

Sounds beyond awesome, can't wait to see the artwork and hear the album title. For the past two months I've been trying to think up names that would be cool for a Katatonia album, I've got nothing :) I wonder what it will be...

I had to laugh there, because everybody that recorded acoustic guitars knows excatly how that feels. :)
I guess you just have to live with string noises to a certain degree. Just listen to Coil from Opeth. There are some too, and it doesn't bother really.

sometimes even things like that make it interesting... but I know how it can take hours to get a take u can live with...

omg I can't wait to hear the new stuff... would someone help me freeze myself?

1012.jpg