Studio Footage on Youtube

thanks for posting
this is great mastodon album

i saw it before) but thanks for posting)

reason i opened this thread was to share some links.
so if anyone knows some other interesting vids post them.

that was kick ass. i ended up watchin pretty much everything on mastodon's youtube channel, some funny shit is said on tour with tool in london. great vid's in the studio tho. i think their approach to songwriting is easily the most interesting thing on the series rather than say anything technical.

Although studio footage is great, am I the only person who can't stand this band? I heard the album Leviathon and it's horrible. About the only song I can muster listening to is Iron Tusk and even then it's barely. The singer is just so horrible I can't stand it.

That being said kudos on the studio footage, very cool ;) especially the behemoth stuff.

The clips with Andy always kick my ass. How in the flying fuck does he get the snares sounding like that? Every single natural acoustic snare I have ever heard in my life has sounded like shit... yet he manages to shape them into these snapping, huge sounding things.

The kick as well... how in the hell do you pull that much high end naturally out of the mic?

sigh.

Great footage guys, cheers.