Studio Sale - AKG C-12B, Telefunken, Shure, Little Blondies, Boss, Fulltone, Pearl

BLUElightCory

May 24, 2007
www.coryspotts.com
Hey all - I'm doing some spring cleaning around the studio to raise money for some new purchases, so I'm offering this gear for sale to GS members before I go to EBay.

I'm also open to trades, let me know what you have (and please send pics if possible).

All prices include Paypal and shipping to the continental U.S.

Items are located in Phoenix, AZ.

AKG C-12B Tube Condenser Mic - SOLD - This vintage mic is in amazing condition; it was purchased from a family friend several years ago. This mic has recently been gone over by Bill Bradley of The Mic Shop, who made a new custom cable (the original was missing when I bought it), installed a new tube, and outfitted the mic with a new input jack and elongated base so that it can be used with conventional mic clips. Includes the original N12B power supply (also in great condition), power cable, mic cable, and hard case.

Sahiaman Little Blondies (pair)- SOLD - Includes two clips - Great little mics made by GS member Sahiaman, these are the original versions which are no longer available.

Shure SM-81 Condenser Microphone - $200 - This mic is in good condition and includes case, windscreen, and clip. Looks like it got hit with a drum stick at some point (see pic) but works perfectly.

Telefunken M-80 Dynamic Microphone - $175 - This mic is in excellent condition and includes pouch and clip. Deadly on snare drums!

Shure Beta 57A Dynamic Microphone - $100 - In great condition and includes pouch and clip.

Fulltone Bass Drive bass preamp/distortion pedal - $135 - This pedal is the most recent version and is in great condition. It is missing the rubber feet.

Boss RE-20 Space Echo reverb/delay pedal - SOLD - This pedal is in good condition with VERY minimal wear. Sounds great but I've got like 12 delay pedals.

Pearl Ultracast 6.5 x 14" snare drum - $275 - This snare is in good condition and has served me well for many years. There are a few scratches here and there and some finish wear where the hoops touch the shell (you can't see it when the hoops are on the drum).

AKGC12B1.jpg

AKGC12B2.jpg

LittleBlondies1.jpg

ShureSM812.jpg

TelefunkenM802.jpg

ShureBeta571.jpg

FulltoneBassDrive1.jpg

[IMB]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/diemantra/Gear%20For%20Sale/BossSpaceEcho1.jpg[/IMG]
PearlUltracast1.jpg