Studio Update #2!

ConvoysToNothingness

New Metal Member
Apr 12, 2006
Hello boils and ghouls!

Halloween is around the corner, and the WotA camp is getting all excited! We're not sure why, because we're not really doing anything. BUT, recording is coming along really well, we have almost half the rhythm guitars tracked so far. We've also worked on some ideas for keyboards and things too. It's all sounding really good so far!! Thunderous, crushing epicness!

So that's going well. We're aiming to have at least the rhythm guitars complete by the end of November and then we can begin tracking the drums, bass, vocals, and leads. We're doing it slightly different than is the convention but that's ok, it seems to be working for us, and we're quite happy with the results so far.

I know I said I'd post studio footage, but unfortunately, my digital camera decided to not work at all, so I couldn't go that route. I'll work on that though, and hopefully get some footage up soon. Apologies to those who desperately wanted to see us being jackasses!

In other news, there is a chance we might be coming out of our caves for a couple of shows around late November/early December around the GTA. More news on that as it becomes available. Aside from that, we don't have any live shows planned, because we want to focus on the recording and make it the best that it can be. We'll be back on the stage when the album's done, and yes, we may even play "Bard's Tale"!

Also, today (Sunday 18th Oct) is our drummer Dave's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!

Alright, that's all for now. Until next time!

-Ryan (MAXIMUM EVIL!)