Tour Wrap up/Recording stuff

Tristram

Canucklehead
Feb 11, 2006
www.willoftheancients.com
Ahoy!

ok so I realize this is a bit late, and I apologize, but in any case, the tour was GREAT! We'd like to thank Cryptik Howling and Wolven Ancestry (and Papa Loup!) for going on tour with us and for all the dumbass antics that took place (Human Errrrr!!!). Also cheers and thanks to the other bands that played on the shows, you guys kicked ass! There are some videos and pics floating around somewhere, I think, so I'll try to find them and post them asap.

Also wanna thank all the promoters who helped make this tour totally kickass and memorable, and all those people that were gracious enough to allow us to crash at their places!

Most importantly, thanks to all the people who came out to the shows and rocked out. It wouldn't have been much of a tour without you guys and girls :) We all had tons of fun, and hope you did too!

After taking a little post-tour break, we're now gearing up to head into the studio and kill ourselves and each other in agonizingly slow and painful ways as we attempt to make this album sound absolutely stunning and epic! More to come on that soon, and some studio footage also!

until next time