Stupidest use of censorship ever!

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Can anyone tell me why the word d-r-u-g-s is censored on UM?

I can say drug, cocaine, crack, marijuana, weed, ecstasy, blow, heroin, morphine, crystal meth, slipping a girl a rape drug, getting fucked up on dope, smoking some motherfuckin good shit, passing a joint (hell, I can even post a smilie of someone smoking a joint :Smokin: ), but the moment I try to post something about taking prescription d-r-u-g-s, I get censored?

Maybe UM is just trying to say no to ***** but it's pretty stupid censorship if you ask me.

Thanks, now I at least know the reason, but I'm sure spammers will figure out soon enough you could still say drug or drugz or drug-s or d r u g s or d-r-u-g-s or any given brand name. Spammers have to ruin it for everyone.

And yeah, it has been a while. How's it going?

Meh... the place has been pretty dead for a while now. Most of the "Chat" goes on in other forums. A bunch of recent bannings got rid of some of the bullshit, but it's still slow around here in general.

I wonder what gets censored.

Alcohol
Alcoholic
Ass
Asses
Ass-Clown
Bitch
Bitches
Bitchin'
Crap
Crappy
Cunt
Cunt-Sword
Dick
Dicks
Drug
Fuck
Fucking
Fucker
Fucks
Gay
Gays
Homosexal
Homosexuals
Lebian
Lesbians
Penis
Peni
Penises
Pussy
Pussies
Pussy-Licking
Queer
Queers
Ryan Seacrest
Sex
Sexy
Sexist
Shit
Shits
Shitty
Tit
Tits
Big Fat Oprah Tits
Vagina
Vaginal

MetalAges said:
Because the site was beinf jumped by some spammers and that was a common term they were using, so it is temp disabled so they get bored and go away.
Actually, that is a pretty good reason.

Brandnames and trade marks by far are the dumbest i know why its done but its kinda sucks when your watching a video but you can't really enjoy it because theres some big blur on someones shirt or guitar.