Stu's Former Bands?

I have a couple live recordings of Omega Crom I may be able to post in a couple weeks... They were recording an album shortly before he joined IE... Don't know think it got finished though. I sat in on the bass recording session. Good guys, good band.

I know they had a demo that was at least reviewed. Maybe Stu will grace this thread and help a dude out?!

Splastik, anything that you have would be excellent.

Iv been in a few metal and rock bands in my life but the two that were prominent were Omega Crom (Power Metal/Death Metal) and Self Regime (Epic/Blackened Death Metal) I will post some mp3's of each band as soon as I can dig them up.Thx for the interest guy's.:headbang:

Stu

Thanks dude.

I heard the new album today, and I gotta say the vocals really dominate. It's a fantastic display of all the things we've heard you do live. The best comparison that I can make is John Arch, in the way you use your voice as a shredding instrument...only with 5 voices.

Honestly, remember us little guys that drove 5 hours to see an IE show, down the line when people start throwing your name around with the metal vocal gods.

Hope that doesn't come off as kissing ass lol

Looking forward to hearing some Omega Crom.

:headbang:

I've got two Omega Crom files i got from a guy who knows Stu on soulseek.

He said they were working on a new album still, and that you (Stu) played a show with them not too long ago? Troof?

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but my reply will be relevant, so no need to make a new post about it. With the recent post asking about Stu, I looked up his older bands and ended up finding a MySpace for Self Regime. So if anyone is still wanting to hear some stuff from them then here is your chance