STYGIAN CD

Glad I was able to help. I knew once I mentioned the seller was in NC, you couldn't resist getting it, haha.

Where does Gary Golwitzer fit in to this? I was always under the impression he started the band after he left Wrath. And therefore, would be the guy to talk to about reissuing the album.

If you are able to reissue this, I certainly hope you can include at least one of their three demos. That stuff kicked ass.

Glad I was able to help. I knew once I mentioned the seller was in NC, you couldn't resist getting it, haha.

Where does Gary Golwitzer fit in to this? I was always under the impression he started the band after he left Wrath. And therefore, would be the guy to talk to about reissuing the album.

If you are able to reissue this, I certainly hope you can include at least one of their three demos. That stuff kicked ass.

David Chastain told me James is who I need to speak to as did the drummer (Dennis). Dennis has video and various other stuff he said and is stoked I am interested. Just a matter of tracking down the most generic name ever in the history of metal aka "James Harris" hahaha. I only say this because i have found other members of bands on Facebook simply because of their name. How many Matthew Rudzinski's are on Facebook? see what i mean?

James Harris, huh? My Mom's maiden name is Harris. I'll make some calls, see if we can track this guy down. :lol:

David Chastain told me James is who I need to speak to as did the drummer (Dennis). Dennis has video and various other stuff he said and is stoked I am interested. Just a matter of tracking down the most generic name ever in the history of metal aka "James Harris" hahaha. I only say this because i have found other members of bands on Facebook simply because of their name. How many Matthew Rudzinski's are on Facebook? see what i mean?

I see. There are probably 10,000,000 James Harris's in IL alone, Forget about FB!

It'll be really cool w/all the bonus stuff the drummer has. I'm sure it will work out.

Just got an email from a guy who sells vinyl in this Arcade in town. STYGIAN cd is his. hahaha. I am picking it up in person this weekend. So not only NC, but Greensboro and a guy I know. Small world.