Submit your Demo to Earache!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hey I know some of you might be in bands.
Earache are looking for new bands right now :)

"Earache A&R actively seeks the New NWOBHM stars of tomorrow. We don't mean like The Darkness, even tho they are excellent- hell, if you even know what NWOBHM stands for, you are half way there.."

Send your demo to Earache Info

dead6skin6mask6 said:
tr00! Well, our CDs should be coming in soon, so one goes right to Earache

:headbang:

Yep you've got nothing to loose, most bands have to start out with sending their demos, Biog & pics to everyone and anyone in the metal world!

New World Order Black Heavy Metal?? X_X
I guess that could describe my band.
We play pretty much any genre though, and plan on starting many side projects of each genre... hehe.. there are so many good metal genres. I think I'd like to start out with prog metal first though. What does NWOBHM really stand for, anyone know? My band only has one song available, not a demo. check it.. http://www.cobweb.net/~dstrader/oink/satanic_dirge-buried_by_the_dead(instrumental).mp3

Oinkness said:
We play pretty much any genre though, and plan on starting many side projects of each genre... hehe.. there are so many good metal genres. I think I'd like to start out with prog metal first though. What does NWOBHM really stand for, anyone know? My band only has one song available, not a demo. check it.. http://www.cobweb.net/~dstrader/oink/satanic_dirge-buried_by_the_dead(instrumental).mp3

Hi welcome to the board!

Will be checking out your mp3 :)

Oinkness said:
I thought the fact that you have Opeth in your signature, aswell as not knowing what NWoBHM stands for, would have prepared me for the worst. However, I was still shocked. Dear, oh dear.

Can we still send 'em stuff even though it says A+R Search for NWOBHM for 2004?

Our CD is almost done and we will be sending it over soon. It was mixed by Dan Swano. If anyone wants to check it out, we have a mix-in-progress posted on our website at www.edensfall.com.

Danimal said:
Can we still send 'em stuff even though it says A+R Search for NWOBHM for 2004?

Our CD is almost done and we will be sending it over soon. It was mixed by Dan Swano. If anyone wants to check it out, we have a mix-in-progress posted on our website at www.edensfall.com.

I would send stuff to all the metal labels out there. Find their addresses and try and find a contact name to send your CD to. Most have contact details on their websites, if not give them a call.

Good Luck :)

Wow I'm impressed by your vocals mate. Are you doing that with a backing track or something.

Oinkness, what's with your band's name?