::::: Subterranean :::::

Lestat

Eternal Hate
Mar 16, 2003
Beşiktaş/Istanbul
::::: SUBTERRANEAN :::::
was the best album for me... especially vocals. the last album sucks ya know:) i want old sound back.. and you guys know some bands which have a sound like subterranean???

Yes, they had similar sound. But now RTR arrived and it's all destroyed. IF were my fav band before RTR. Now, my best band are KALMAH. They are awesome. Hey, Lestat you should check KALMAH. ;)

YAH I LIK STUFR TOO HAHA OMFG

Uh... Anyway...

I'm not a huge fan of the Subterranean album, nor Lunar Strain. The vocals drove me nuts because they were boring and uninspired death vocals, but the guitar work made the albums mildly enjoyable. My favorite out of the two would have to be Biosphere... I still listen to that every now and then.

And go figure, another thread... More R2R bashing. If you want to bash on R2R, a thread was created for the album.

I know that there's a thread of RTR, but I had to write this. I sorry. I'll try not to write about RTR. :)

Btw, I love Lunar Strain vocals and also Biosphere. I can play it on my guitar. Great song. :headbang:

I'd list Subterranean only below The Jester Race in my list...just because it only contains 5 tracks. However...I was thinking today...these would be the PERFECT 5 tracks to give someone to listen to who wants to know what the melodic death metal genre is all about. This is like the epitomy of Melodic Death metal...brilliant.