Subway Mirror Question

Venom5000

New Metal Member
Oct 26, 2004
Colorado, USA
I recently re-discovered Subway Mirror on my HD, and I love it. I'd like to burn it but unfortunately I didn't take down the Tracklist off swano.com. Just wondering if anyone knew the order of the Tracks. Thanks.

Venom5000 said:
I recently re-discovered Subway Mirror on my HD, and I love it. I'd like to burn it but unfortunately I didn't take down the Tracklist off swano.com. Just wondering if anyone knew the order of the Tracks. Thanks.
Die Alone
Does it Rain in your heart
The Watcher
Gone
Wait for me
Eyes of Love
Forever young
Clouds

Shit, I have other playlist:

1. Die Alone
2. Wait For Me
3. Gone
4. Eyes Of Love
5. Does It Rain In Your Heart
6. Forever Young
7. Clouds
8. The Watcher

That´s uncorrect?

What type of music is this? Never been one to download stuff, so if something doesn't get released I usually can't hear it. But Embla's remarks make me curious. What does this thing sound like and how are Dan's vocals? Also, when was it released?

Mezarkabul said:
What type of music is this? Never been one to download stuff, so if something doesn't get released I usually can't hear it. But Embla's remarks make me curious. What does this thing sound like and how are Dan's vocals? Also, when was it released?

It was recorded back in 1994-95, and it kinda sounds a lot like what Nirvana was doing at the time. Very upbeat, fun music and Dan's vocals sound fucking killer.

I don't think Nirvana is a good comparisson. Upbeat and fun are good words to describe it, though. Hmmm.....what else? Bubble-gum? Hehehe. That sounds too insulting, this is good music, afterall. I'll use the word anyway.

Metal88 said:
I don't think Nirvana is a good comparisson. Upbeat and fun are good words to describe it, though. Hmmm.....what else? Bubble-gum? Hehehe. That sounds too insulting, this is good music, afterall. I'll use the word anyway.

No? Funny Dan himself once described it as very Nirvana like, but what do I know?