Succorbenoth - (The Fall) Upcoming album

Trollblast

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2009
Hey all i am new here but would like to post my bands material here and a review of such,

72 of Djinn Goeia (Black metal Zine) Review
Succorbenoth are a 2 piece band hailing from Cincinatti, Ohio and a would describe there music as professional sounding black metal.

Drums cover alot of variety with some slow technical parts mixed with alot of really fast blasts, while the bass playing is very dark sounding and contains alot of rhythm.

Rhythm guitars are very technical and cover alot of ground with alot of melody and fast playing while the guitar leads when they are utilized sound very noisy and chaotic, while the vocals are mostly high pitched black metal screams mixed in with alot of clean singing.

According to their page the lyrics are suppose to be about cosmos and chaos while the production sounds very good for the songs being unmastered and you can hear all of the instruments.

In my opinion this band has alot of potentainal and I hope they find the right label and you can hear their music at www.myspace.com/succorbenothoffical666

Id also like to add i would love to do drums for anyones metal project if you can record ur shit to a metronome, I am down for anything metal, YOu can watch vids or listen to succorbenoth for my druming :)