Suffocation?

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
if anyone here lives in Southern California we'd really appreciate the support; we're playing with Suffocation and a ton of other death metal bands, we have tickets for $20 and if anyone could come out and support that'd be beyond awesome! I'm extremely pumped to be playing with the fucking masters of brutal death metal!
http://invection.bigcartel.com/product/suffocation-tickets-oct-30-at-the-glasshouse
(also we have shirts and cds in our webstore, sorry for the plug but if you like any of our EP's and could get a copy that'd be sick!)
l_d6a2aac8eb544575a9c1bba2043a840d.jpg

Or if you live in the bay area or around here if you could come out and see us at the Gilman that'd be awesome as well! I know Isabel will be there because of Hatchet but it'd be cool to see anyone else (neil? new guy from walnut creek?)
l_b9e0c0d9aabf4c8585538e4926e7cace.jpg

basically this is totally spam promoting my band but really it'd be sick if anyone could come out and the suffocation one is actually legit; if you live in Socal and AREN'T going to see Suffocation rip shit up that's pretty damn weak.

yeah man i'm beyond excited, seeing the show is awesome enough as it is (fucking love suffocation) but playing on one of the shows? insanely awesome!

the new Decrepit Birth is also excellent. Lots of Death worship going on, but it's pretty kick ass

really? when i saw them live a while back i was insanely bored by them. i'll give them another shot this time around though. i'm not a fan of the fast picking single note death metal that much, i'm more into the slamming and groove like suffocation.

Frank Mullen is still one of my top favorite death metal frontman. "Sometimes I like to drive...I got a shovel in my trunk. I show up at the cemetary...I don't know whether to dig up a dead body or make another hole for the one I have in my trunk. This is Infecting the Crypts!"