SugarNSpice... Where art thou?!

Pabla

The Devil Wears Maiden
Apr 18, 2004
LA
Hey woman... it is unusual for you to be away this long... hope all is well! :wave:

Well, except for my pinky... :erk: And I have SOMEBODY to blame for that :yell: ... it is swollen and black & blue, hurts like hell too...

:err: are you Suze by any chance?... I think NOT!
And how would you know THAT? Have you been spying on us again? ( :lol:)... quit your indecent "peeping tom" activities and get your a$$ back in the studio!

:D

Pabla said:
Hey woman... it is unusual for you to be away this long... hope all is well! :wave:

Well, except for my pinky... :erk: And I have SOMEBODY to blame for that :yell: ... it is swollen and black & blue, hurts like hell too...

HEY PABLA buddy!!! how's it going??? Thanks for thinking of me, that's so sweet of you. I know, I have felt a smidgeon of guilt for not posting, it was wicked slow, and I hadn't checked it in awhile. I have been swamped with work, and home life too. Dang! Where did all those carefree summer days go???? Those lazy hazy summer days, where laying on the hot sand, and sipping drinks were the highlights of the day? Now it's work, this get together, that get together, this activity, that activity. DANG! That's it, I'm calling my bud and we are taking a trip to CA and hanging with you guys!!! She's game. She briefly lived in CA and I keep saying, one of these days....But alas, I'll have to settle for a beach in this area, which is where I am going on vaca shortly. Rented a beach house on the water, private deck, etc, blah blah blah.
So enough of my whining, sorry I haven't written. You know how it gets. I'll post more in the next coming weeks, promise!!!!!!!!!!!! don't want to leave you hanging trying to get the board moving!!!!!!
how's your pinky??????????? don't you hate it when it is your pinky TOE??? oh my, that could make nuns swear like a sailor!!! Hope it heals soon, and thanks for checking up on me! missed ya!

stevekachinsky said:
Awww, what happened to your pinky? Did someone slam it in a door? Or were you spanking Kristy again? ;)
You wish buddy boy, you wish!!!! She hurt it by trying to aim the bar stool that was heading your way, you recall that don't you????? She hurled it at ya, and called you a few names I believe. And now, alas, her pinky must suffer. DArn you Steve, darn you!!!!!!!! Now go play in the road or something.

Pabla said:
:err: are you Suze by any chance?... I think NOT!
And how would you know THAT? Have you been spying on us again? ( :lol:)... quit your indecent "peeping tom" activities and get your a$$ back in the studio!

:D
yeh Buster, instead of sneering in a window with a step ladder, maybe knock on the door, you might get lucky and they'll let you in. NAH. hehehee

Hey Suze! Nice to see you back... glad things are OK with you if a bit hectic... same thing with me... the usual work, work, work and commuting (3 hrs per day)... ufffffffffffff

Wish I could take vacation time... my boss is on surgery leave so no-can-do on days off for a while :ill:

Pinky is doing better thanks :)

Be sure not to get sunburned... myself I keep away from the sun :cool:

SugarNspice said:
HEY PABLA buddy!!! how's it going??? Thanks for thinking of me, that's so sweet of you. I know, I have felt a smidgeon of guilt for not posting, it was wicked slow, and I hadn't checked it in awhile. I have been swamped with work, and home life too. Dang! Where did all those carefree summer days go???? Those lazy hazy summer days, where laying on the hot sand, and sipping drinks were the highlights of the day? Now it's work, this get together, that get together, this activity, that activity. DANG! That's it, I'm calling my bud and we are taking a trip to CA and hanging with you guys!!! She's game. She briefly lived in CA and I keep saying, one of these days....But alas, I'll have to settle for a beach in this area, which is where I am going on vaca shortly. Rented a beach house on the water, private deck, etc, blah blah blah.
So enough of my whining, sorry I haven't written. You know how it gets. I'll post more in the next coming weeks, promise!!!!!!!!!!!! don't want to leave you hanging trying to get the board moving!!!!!!
how's your pinky??????????? don't you hate it when it is your pinky TOE??? oh my, that could make nuns swear like a sailor!!! Hope it heals soon, and thanks for checking up on me! missed ya!

Pabla said:
Hey Suze! Nice to see you back... glad things are OK with you if a bit hectic... same thing with me... the usual work, work, work and commuting (3 hrs per day)... ufffffffffffff

Wish I could take vacation time... my boss is on surgery leave so no-can-do on days off for a while :ill:

Pinky is doing better thanks :)

Be sure not to get sunburned... myself I keep away from the sun :cool:
Thanks Pabla!!! I'm leaving tomorrow, so I won't be on for about a week. I don't mind the fake tans, as long as you get em looking alright!!!! Tan in a can. heehee. I try to MAINLY avoid the sun so as not to get wrinkles and look leathery as I get old (always a good attractive look, not.) But where I live, we don't get alot of sun, so I take what I can get!!!!.

And you drive three hours a day?? for work??? Good heavens, unless I had an utterly awesome job, wild horses couldn't get me to drive three hours for work!!! I only have to drive about fifteen minutes, if that. Sorry boss is on leave, mine was too for a week, but I'm outta here shortly, so who cares!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you got the board hopping a bit, go Pabla, go Pabla! Can always count on you!!! I'll write ya when I get back! :wave: :headbang:

SugarNspice said:
Thanks Pabla!!! I'm leaving tomorrow, so I won't be on for about a week. I don't mind the fake tans, as long as you get em looking alright!!!! Tan in a can. heehee. I try to MAINLY avoid the sun so as not to get wrinkles and look leathery as I get old (always a good attractive look, not.) But where I live, we don't get alot of sun, so I take what I can get!!!!.

And you drive three hours a day?? for work??? Good heavens, unless I had an utterly awesome job, wild horses couldn't get me to drive three hours for work!!! I only have to drive about fifteen minutes, if that. Sorry boss is on leave, mine was too for a week, but I'm outta here shortly, so who cares!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you got the board hopping a bit, go Pabla, go Pabla! Can always count on you!!! I'll write ya when I get back! :wave: :headbang:

Lucky lucky! Well have a great time :D and I used to get "fake tans" but now I opt for the "lightning white look"... I am in my mid 20's so I gotta start taking care of my skin... being pale is not so bad... plus I have sensitive skin... I lay under the sun and I start getting heat rash :ill: plus I hate being hot... I like cool weather... therefor I abstain, end of story :p

I love the office that I work at... so for now it is worth it... I'll be moving in the next few months so my commute is bound to get MUCH better.. Otherwise traffic like that is STANDARD business around the Los Angeles area :yell:

See ya soon :wave: