suggestions?

Li'l Witch

Sep 14, 2001
hey
for my english course I need to translate a lyric to dutch.Interprete it,analyze it and other stuff blahblahblah.

been doubting between matricide, sorrowed man, 7tongues of dog, lost, DNB, Deconstruction, the passenger and a couple of others..
I want a really interesting lyric and heavy song...the sorrowed man has great lyric but isn't that heavy...
can't make up my mind

ELP!
Ank U

ID

eating macaroni with cheese/ham, mom is watching the fokkin bold and the beautiful...shoot me
:)

Engines of hate?
The lyrics are very interesting and can be interpret in different ways..
"the sheep are made to follow, choke back the puke and swallow".. For me, that is the sheep: the simple minded people, who will follow everything that is already chewed for them,(choke back the puke and swallow) so they don't have to make choises, and take responsibility for the consequence, because it's already "consumed"..so they can put the blame on others..
Ok, i could go on, but it has to be your definition...
I only think this is a great lyric to analyse..
" ge kunt er zo lekker in graven"..hihi ;)

xxx Iris xxx

Matricide is cool with the meaning it has along with the song title.

A personal favourite of mine with the main reason being i can understand it. :)

ok this is a thread from a while ago but I had some trouble getting online...a lot

I took the sorrowed man, not alwas that easy but the lyrics sounded ok in dutch (very important!!!!I first tried Matricide but it really sounded silly.)
English is a great language for songlyrics...very powerful

you know about 1600 dutch/flemish words sneaked into english through flemish craftsmen in the middleages. just to pump the intelligence of this board (and it's readers:) ) a little up hehe

tnx for the advise though :)

ID