paper about nevermore for philosophy final

scuzzlebutt.jpg

yeah, he def doesnt stress that stuff. beyond the fundamental writing and speech classes we had to take as freshmen, none of my teachers have really stressed that stuff too much. so all the shit-work i stressed over in high school prepared me for ... nothing. haha. could just be that the only big papers ive had to do have been in lit and philosophy classes, too, though, and my teachers for those classes have just been chill

yeah, he def doesnt stress that stuff. beyond the fundamental writing and speech classes we had to take as freshmen, none of my teachers have really stressed that stuff too much. so all the shit-work i stressed over in high school prepared me for ... nothing. haha. could just be that the only big papers ive had to do have been in lit and philosophy classes, too, though, and my teachers for those classes have just been chill

that is exactly why I hate writing papers for high school. Except for government and economics class, I dig writing papers for that class

for that freshman writing class, i wrote a 10-pg research paper about the pagan origins of the christmas and easter traditions. favorite paper ever

edit: other than that purposefully atrocious paper that one guy wrote rambling on and on about random shit, with a picture of dr dre in the middle of it. THAT is my favorite paper ever.

I'm not really sure what content is there other than the summary of song meanings.

and neal is right, Gojira are awesome.

I'm not really sure what content is there other than the summary of song meanings.

and neal is right, Gojira are awesome.
taking that and other comments into consideration, i added a little more to the paper, relating some lyrical themes to lessons from class. not redoing it as much as i should, but that's just my own laziness, having just finished my last assignment for finals week and still needing to pack up all my stuff before tomorrow.