Your Nevermore Video for song...

The_Witch_King

One Of The Nine
There I was on IRC with Jugulator and came the idea ... make your Nevermore video for a song....
My choice is Beyond Within.. here it goes...

It would start with a blank screen and a scream "Welcome To The Fall... " ... so starts the song....
There is man on a room of an apartment... in a high building...
On a wall there are a lot of monitors showing diferent places of the world : israel, iraq, and its wars.. the hungry people of Africa.. poor people in Brazil, conflicts on the streets of Argentina... Amazon burning... icebergs melting.... etc...
Through the window we see the big city being destroyed by an air attack...
Song goes on...
Chorus time : some flashes of the man's thoughts... a past with no war but with natural calamities...
Return to the song... the guy starts to walk through the buiding.. showing no emotions... people commit suicide .... he goes walking.. then he returns to the start room... he sits on a chair and look through the window.. then close his eyes...
"Can I bring you down again..... "
His thoughts again... apcalypse images.. angels and the devil... he slepping and waking alone in a city with a lot of dead bodies... a nuclear attack... etc... )
Solo time : he awakes....
Flashes of Israel, Iraq, Arabia, India, Iran, etc... images of WWII.. jewish being arrested... south africa... important leaders.. ( luther king, hitlter, mandela, bush, clinton, saddam, etc, the Pope.. )
Betwen these flashes the man goes walking and left the building.. ...
At the end of the song "Welcome to the fall of one man's insanity"
we see that all things.. were thoughts of this man .. now he looks to a girl's picture and kiss it... the song ends...

posts your ideas and comments...

c ya...

I think "Dreaming Neon Black" would be a good song to make itto a video.I don't have an actual treatment for the video or anything,but I just think there would be a lot of darkness and blue&black to go along w/ the vibe of the song.Maybe the hands of a clock spinning really fast, the ocean waves at night,etc.And there would be that Christene Rhoads women singing her part,too.I know that all sounds cheesey,but it would make a pretty interesting video,wouldn't it?

Here is another ideia....this time the song is : Insignificant...

The video starts showing a young man walking down the street.. while he walks a lot of things happen showing how insignificant he is... First it happens a boy is killed by a car in high speed.. some time later.. a young girl commits suicide jumping from a bridge.... he tries to stop her.. but he can't do it..
So sadly he continues to walk showing a discomfort cos he can't stop this things.... "insignificant, am I ?"
The city is in chaos.. there are fights on the streets.. stores are plundered... fire.. people harmed... children crying.. all around him..
Then the part: "And then one day you'll realize..." there a store with TVs showing Nevermore paying.. warrel on one monitor.. jeff in another... etc..
The guy turns and try to change the situation.. first he tries to help a old lady who was harmend by the explosion of a bomb.. but she dies in his arms.. then he tries to save o child before she was hitted by a high speed car... from this car .. someone throw a bomb against the crowd ...
The image returns to the TVs.. "and then one day...."
When enter the solo part.. the guy fall to his knees ..crying.. so he realizes how insignificant he is in front of everything that happens... then the images returns to the chaos of this city...
While the music goes to its end.. there are images of Warrel singing.. and the band playing.. while the guy cries in dispair ..like.. if the music is torturing him...
And he cries and the tragedies go on...
He can try but... alone insignificant he is...

Here my Idea for The Sorrowed man!
Sorry for some mistakes... I'm Drunk!:)

The Sorrowed Man:

The clip begins at night in a kind of London atmosphere, in an street illuminated for the lampposts and a bridge in the distance... the camera approximating more and more of the bridge to show that there is a man of squattings in the parapet of the bridge... When the music begins, Warrel appear singing but he doesn't get the attention of the man....
In elapsing of the first verse, people pass laughing and drinking hot tea , playing, couples, childs... among them Van, Jeff an Jim. They also go by the bridge they dash but nobody pays attention to the man that this of backs in the parapet of the bridge. . .

In the chorus. . .
Pray that I will live forever (Warrel Joins their hands and looks at the rainy sky )
The sorrowed man will not be me (A close in his eyes full of tears, the camera stands back enough to show his hands and he points for the man at the bridge)
Today I'll change my life forever
For what I've seen must surely be (The guy of the bridge is contorted and puts the hands in the ears disturbed by the voice of his Conscience! )

Images of the past pass in Warrel’s mind, he felt a stranger connection with the man on the bridge. . .
mountains, fields, dear people coming in the direction of the camera, that in the moment it is the Warrel’s vision perspective..... until that a black wave is shocked with the camera and we returned to the bridge again and it follows the chorus with Warrel approaching a little more the man on the bridge. . .

Warrel is postedin the guy’s front the while the Riff is being played the camera left the perspective of Warrel and going to the Ground arising laggingly until the man that suddenly removes the bonnet that was wearing letting to see his face totally ...
Warrel face himself in that bridge and the guy opens the arms as if he was obtaining the redemption and he sings:

Here I am, body and soul
Flesh and blood, on this stage I play my role
No, there's no time left for gazing at the sky
No, there's no time left, kiss the wind goodbye and

And when he has just sung he throws himself of backs and it collides with the stones that are the margins of the river, the body is slippery into the waters. Warrel extending the hand towards the body with pain and madness in the face and hope of getting to bring the body back. . . . and then he sings the final verse

Pray that I will live forever
The sorrowed man will not be me
Today I'll change my life forever
For what I've seen must surely be
In the eyes of the sorrowed man....

A lot of these videos involve cities being destroyed and people dying,etc, don't they?But I guess that seeing a music video full of death and destruction would be no different that watching the news,would it?I don't know wether to laugh:lol: or be depressed:cry: .I suppose this is all I can feel-:confused:

Well..

there is an idea behind both videos.. actually I thought about them as a trilogy... they have something in common... tragedies..
You'll ask... a trilogy ?? but what about the third part...
The third part.. I thought it only knowing the title of the song... I don't know why but I've done this...

Sometimes I think I am insane...

Warrel told us some titles of the new song.. one song is called "The story of our end" ... and when I had the idea of the video.. I thought about three tragedies.. one in Beyond Within.. another in Insignificant and the third in The Story Of Our End..
I don't know why I've done this.. I don't know how this song will be... ehehauheuea... I believe that is because I thought that this song would be about our end... the end of human race ( I don't know where my mind was when I thought this...) I really don't know why.. and then I had the idea of the videos... ( I'm really insane )... so I wrote them here...

But I have some ideas for non-destruction, full of death videos...

I'll post them one day...