Toilet-paper researchers create 3-ply tissue

yeh, you totally have the wrong picture of me haha. i just dont trust these idiots to not totally fuck up 'universal health care' to the point of taxing me into poverty to give benefits to worthless losers! and dont give me that 'oh you dont know who uses social services' line again because i do know. on one corner of my business park is the welfare office, on the other corner is the free clinic, and next to my work is a child services place. i see these people every day. aside from the handycaps, i wouldnt piss on these people if they were on fire, let alone pay more taxes to give them even more shit that they dont do a damn thing for!

i dont believe in universal health care BECAUSE america is so fucked up. i may love shotguns and Lynyrd Skynyrd but im not a redneck flag waver.

I never said anything about universal health care, Neal. That just wouldn't work...too many different people with different needs and too many shitasses. I think an insurance plan in which the gov't foots part of the bill would be a much better solution. I think you have the wrong idea of me as well. I'm not saying we should have socialized medicine, but we can't keep it like it is, either. To let someone die because they can't afford the medical care is a travesty.

Also, it works in European countries because as a whole, Europe has a modicum of good behavior. It's starting to change a bit, but for the most part, we don't have the problems here that we had in the states. It's a societal problem, and until that gets fixed (which is never), I don't think the US is going to get out of this problem. Now we're going broke as well, so it's looking pretty bleak right now.

:lol:

He's kinda stupid but this guy cracks me up. The part about Escape from New York was pretty funny because I know at least one person with each of these stereotypes of Australia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-ZKE7hWqE&feature=related[/ame]

What this thread has taught me:

1. Apparently it's not morally OK to make toilet paper better when so many other problems in the world exist.

2. Dead Winter is a political blowhard.

3. TP research makes no fucking difference because if the TP isn't 3 or 4 ply to begin with, people are going to fold it and use more anyways.

4. I'm out at home. Someone remind me stop at the store and get some TP on the way home. k thanks!

5. There's rarely a thread on this board that doesn't provide LOLs.

I can't believe my pants are double-stitched when there's starving children in Africa. Someone dropped the ball there. Way to go America.

What this thread has taught me:

2. Dead Winter is a political blowhard.

I think smug, elitist, condescending asshole would be a better description.

And you know what else? You're goddamn fucking right I am.

If Republicans weren't such fucking xenophobic rednecks, I might even be mistaken for one, due to my being somewhat overzealous on world issues. I'm like an upside-down Republican. I agree with a lot of Democrats, but they all seem like spineless tree huggers, and the Republicans are just fucking stupid.

I guess I'm sort of an amalgam of both, without the politically correct dirty hippies of the left and the utter and complete stupidity of the right.

Oooh, I have strong opinions that piss people off and get on people's nerves...maybe I should just be a sheep like the rest of the unthinking masses in the US and stay quiet. No thank you.

My intent isn't to offend, however I tend to offend with my intent. I'd be a REALLY bad politician. I'm really bad at playing the political game. If your ass looks fat in that dress, I'm going to tell you that your ass looks fat in that dress...in those words.

I think smug, elitist, condescending asshole would be a better description.

And you know what else? You're goddamn fucking right I am.

If Republicans weren't such fucking xenophobic rednecks, I might even be mistaken for one, due to my being somewhat overzealous on world issues. I'm like an upside-down Republican. I agree with a lot of Democrats, but they all seem like spineless tree huggers, and the Republicans are just fucking stupid.

I guess I'm sort of an amalgam of both, without the politically correct dirty hippies of the left and the utter and complete stupidity of the right.

Oooh, I have strong opinions that piss people off and get on people's nerves...maybe I should just be a sheep like the rest of the unthinking masses in the US and stay quiet. No thank you.

My intent isn't to offend, however I tend to offend with my intent. I'd be a REALLY bad politician. I'm really bad at playing the political game. If your ass looks fat in that dress, I'm going to tell you that your ass looks fat in that dress...in those words.

IN A FORUM WHERE NO ONE TAKES ANYONE SERIOUSLY, ONE MAN STANDS ALONE!!

SMUGGING UP A FORUM NEAR YOU, HE IS......

DEAD WINTER!!

Well, I'm not really so smug and condescending in real life...it's just much more fun to be on here. Getting under people's skin who say you can't get under their skin provides the lolz. Shpongled is like this earthy, happy, "peace brother", sort of hippie metalhead who basks in his own aura and prides himself on being laid back and not letting people get to him. I think me and Will are the only ones who can, though. (Wait for the reply about how my nonsense doesn't get under his skin) He's a cool guy, nonetheless. I just like passively posting shit that bugs him and then reading how it doesn't bug him and then get into a long debate and argument about the fact that it doesn't bug him.

Am I elitist? Maybe.

No, it doesn't work that way. You post walls of text ad nauseum, and when someone responds, you respond in summation, "AH HA I GOTCHA."

By the same logic, your response just now to me was vis a vis in the exact same vein.