Suicide Silence vocalist dies

Fucking sucks, great guy and family man. RIP.

The Cleansing was also a fucking fun as hell album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads like this make me ashamed to associate with people at metal shows. I don't care if the dude played in a tech death, deathcore, or a goddamn bluegrass band. Still a terrible event and I feel extra bad for his daughter. Celebrating the death of a human being just because you disliked the music they made is pretty fucking low.

Threads like this make me ashamed to associate with people at metal shows. I don't care if the dude played in a tech death, deathcore, or a goddamn bluegrass band. Still a terrible event and I feel extra bad for his daughter. Celebrating the death of a human being just because you disliked the music they made is pretty fucking low.

This.

I dont care for their music at all, and feel they contributed nothing to the metal world whatsoever, but the fact is someone died...Shit sucks.

I really don't like Suicide Silence at all tbh, but this is very sad.

I feel bad for his daughter, it wasn't her fault he was driving a motorcycle and now she'll have to live life without a dad, and pretty fucking sad if you ask me!

people die everyday and leave behind kids, wives, siblings, etc. where are all the bleeding hearts for them? a hurricane just killed over 100 people and nary a mention of them. I'm sure some of them contributed more to society than music for retards.

people die everyday and leave behind kids, wives, siblings, etc. where are all the bleeding hearts for them? a hurricane just killed over 100 people and nary a mention of them. I'm sure some of them contributed more to society than music for retards.

For the same reason you care if someone you know dies versus someone in Kuwait. I don't know those people, their names, their faces, and their lives and mine didn't intersect at all.

I'm not saying Mitch Lucker in any way had some profound effect on my life, but hey. I know who he is, I have an album he's on, I've watched videos of him, he's in my circle of awareness. That's just how the human condition works. You're effected by the deaths of people who've had some effect on you.

Like if I found out my mailman died I'd react more than if I found out yours did. We aren't friends, we never hang out, and the only time we cross paths is when he puts the mail in the box, but he's still in my sphere, so him as a "human being" is in my consciousness as opposed to non-entities around the world that I only think of in the abstract.

Ya know what I'm saying? I mean, I'm not gonna be over here holding candlelight vigils or putting up shitty photoshops of the guy with stupid phrases in unreadable fonts, but I'll still toss up an RIP and listen to No Time to Bleed and think of the good times.

I'm a bit disappointed about behaviour of some dudes in this thread...Death is always fucking sad, especially in such young age. I never liked this band and generally don't like deathcore but I try to respect them.

Do you think they will get new vocalist, or will they just split up?

So one guy who as far as I can tell lead a pretty good life and had a lot to live for died suddenly and now you guys use this instance to put death is put into perspective? What about the people around the world who suffer gruesome deaths and live in shitty situations that are incapable of doing anything about it? Why don't you reflect on that shit to put life and death into perspective instead of pretending like they don't exist at all and continue to concern yourself with first world problems. The only reason any of you care is because he was a horrible vocalist in an equally horrible band and because you've heard about him. That's some shitty justification for caring for one person over others. There's nothing "terrible" about this, it was an accident, accidents happen, that's why they're called accidents. Being blown up in the middle of the night for no reason is terrible. So ya, for those criticizing others for being insensitive, you might want to stop being dumb.

So one guy who as far as I can tell lead a pretty good life and had a lot to live for died suddenly and now you guys use this instance to put death is put into perspective? What about the people around the world who suffer gruesome deaths and live in shitty situations that are incapable of doing anything about it? Why don't you reflect on that shit to put life and death into perspective instead of pretending like they don't exist at all and continue to concern yourself with first world problems. The only reason any of you care is because he was a horrible vocalist in an equally horrible band and because you've heard about him. That's some shitty justification for caring for one person over others. There's nothing "terrible" about this, it was an accident, accidents happen, that's why they're called accidents. Being blown up in the middle of the night for no reason is terrible. So ya, for those criticizing others for being insensitive, you might want to stop being dumb.

Who said they cared about his death over any other person that died? Someone created a thread about his death and people are discussing it.

What makes you think that people don't reflect on any of the other tragedies going on in the world? You are just making assumptions. I think it would surprise you to know that a lot of people probably do give a shit.

There's nothing terrible about an "accident"? So if you're son/daughter/mother was killed in an accident it wouldn't be terrible?

And while you're playing judge on an internet forum, what are you doing to help these people in shitty situations? Probably no more than anyone else..

Who said they cared about his death over any other person that died? Someone created a thread about his death and people are discussing it.

What makes you think that people don't reflect on any of the other tragedies going on in the world? You are just making assumptions. I think it would surprise you to know that a lot of people probably do give a shit.

There's nothing terrible about an "accident"? So if you're son/daughter/mother was killed in an accident it wouldn't be terrible?

By claiming this guy's death puts things in perspective explains it all bro.

And while you're playing judge on an internet forum, what are you doing to help these people in shitty situations? Probably no more than anyone else..

Spreading awareness.

edit: I can't fucking type this morning. wtf

Don't mind King Richarg, he's one of the simplier blokes.

EDIT: "bro".