suing people and being sued.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
both are annoying when you're personally involved.

situation one:

1. person dies and leaves me executor of their will (the person who gives stuff out) and beneficiary with sole discretion of who gets what. i put it all in a trust fund for our friend. family freaks out. family is suing me. NO DICE DUDES. they suck.

2. sued insurance company on my own behalf two years ago. finally won today.

it mostly paid me back for bills they refused to pay when i was younger, it's like a small half of a big class action malpractrice case against a drug company for giving me drugs as a teenager that gave me cancer later.
at least i lived to sue the fuckers.

this is my favorite pasttime. wait, not mine. America's.

If you sue someone and the judge thinks it's for a stupid reason, he/she should be able to break 3 of your fingers! Have a little personal risk involved, nah mean?

yea i am like, pretty glad about the $$ since a lot of it was $ my parents had to give me so i can pay them back. i try not to push the situation too much since i got that medication when i was under 18 and my parents ok'd it and i don't want to make them feel guilty!

situation #1 totally sucks tho. totally rich snobby retards suing me. YAWN.

p.s. josh i am all giddy about sending you this cd. it has the COOLEST COVER EVER that i made. i'm gonna try to send it like sat.

goatschool,
i have had to go back to MA twice because they've taken me to court. they kept saying i am greedy, i was like 'your honor, i haven't used any of the money for myself', and then present the trust fund and the non-profit donations i've made and the judge gets all annoyed. he keeps dismissing the cases and they keep suing me over and over haha.

lizard said:
my wife and I won 16000 dollars when some asshole's dog attacked her. we sued (lawyer got 1/3) because it turned out his dogs had attacked two other people within a five year period, which seemed a tad extreme.
wasn't for the money, tho, but to give him a royal pimpslap.

my dad's current wife (2nd stepmother? step-stepmother?) was attacked by a dog 2 years ago and it made national news. some dude appeared out of nowhere, grabbed the thing and drowned the fuck out of it. pretty nasty affair, all around. they were very thankful for the help but i (as well as most everyone else) suspected that it was his dog, as he knew exactly how to grab it and put it down - or, so i was told.

which leads me to the question

lizard, are you my dad?

" his dogs had attacked two other people within a five year period, which seemed a tad extreme.
wasn't for the money, tho, but to give him a royal pimpslap."

my lil bro has been bitten by the same dog four times in as many weeks, we do things differently out here unforutnately. its day will come tho :(