200+ sued

check RIAA's website. If you get MP3's from a label that's not on their roster, they couldn' give two shits less. For a complete list of record labels on the RIAA, go here

i'll tell you one thing, the lawsuits is bad enough as it is, but to sue a 12 year old for downloading music is just beyond the comprehension of even the most gullible humans. i mean, a 2 year old girl going toe to toe with a giant like the riaa is such a mismatch that it makes me wonder why the rest of the humanoid race doesn't take a stand and complain to their congressman or set the riaa's offices a blaze or launch a mob at 'em or anything. here's the link where i read it:

http://www.yahoo.com/s/44061

also, to blame the decrease in sales b/c of file sharing is ludicrous, here's where the true reason lies:

- $20 for a brand new cd
- a cd that wasn't even created by the persons name and/or face on the album cover.
- the cd only contains one song that has been played by major radio streams and/or tv streams where as the rest of the album is completely ignored.
- buy 5 cds for the aforementioned price and you have just spent $100, which could have bought your groceries for the family, paying an electric bill for the family home, renewing 5 license tags for different cars, and should i say more...?