Sum 41 at my school

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
:lol: I think all the photoshop experts would be stumpped because there wouldn't be a way to make it funnier :lol: ...unless they like cut off his penis and stuck it backwards

...in alexi's mouth...

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
+1

I saw them play a Metallica medley at that ICON thing for Metallica, and their guitarist was fucking wicked. He played the Master of Puppets solo nearly flawless.

Yeah, because that solo is hard. :rolleyes:

Finaly Update...I thought the show was like next week so i had more planning. Turns out it was today. It was only the bassist and guitarist guy. I saw them but didnt talk to them.

THey pretty much just went on stage and asnwerd questions...and i missed that part. God damn kids at my school dont know anyhting about fucking music.

Really, it was uneventful and boring...waste of thread

CliffBurton said:
Finaly Update...I thought the show was like next week so i had more planning. Turns out it was today. It was only the bassist and guitarist guy. I saw them but didnt talk to them.

THey pretty much just went on stage and asnwerd questions...and i missed that part. God damn kids at my school dont know anyhting about fucking music.

Really, it was uneventful and boring...waste of thread

man you should of walked up and put your cock in the guitarists hand:erk:

too late they are gone....They are tiny guys too...I was taller than both, and the bassist was like a fucking toothpic.