Summer Breeze 2003

Originally posted by _Zsuzsa_
www.summer-breeze.de

I'm just curious who's planning to go? I'd really like to but can't read german :mad: :) Pls help me out in that case! Where'll it take place and for how much euros? :cool:
I'm pretty sure that i go there this summer, because it's only 135 km from me to the festival.It'll take place near a small town called "Abtsgmünd", and the tickets cost €35 in advance booking and €45 if you pay it on site (requires, that there are tickets left). For the camping site, you've got to pay €10 per car and additionally €10 per person (including €5 waste-refund, i don't know exactly what's meant with that)

WHAT???? Another Zarok? ARGH! :mad: No, that's definately not me. I guess I have to destroy this fucking clone of me...

uh i think i want to go at a festival this summer.
1st i wanted to go to Wacken but now that i saw the band that will play at the Summer Breeze, i don't know what to choose.
because there will be CoB, Amon Amarth , Finntroll which will not be in Wacken and they're 3 of my favorites bands. And even In Flames wich makes me want to go to Wacken will be at the Summer Breeze so ...

a nice line-up indeed, I would certainly not say no to going :) too bad there isnt a metal bus for that one as there is for wacken..

Fuck yeah! I'll be there. Thanks again, fireangel, for showing this to me. ;)

Wolfenmond: Muellpfand / Waste refund on open air festivals just says thatcha get a plastic bag for putting trash it .. you'll return that at the end of the festival and get your money back.

_Zsuzsa_: Out of curiosity, why are you using a picture of crimsonbabe as your avatar? :)

-towo

towo towo... I see you have sharp eyes for the damsel's face.. not so much, however, for the words she's written in her signature.
If you were trying to make a good impression with her I'm sorry to say you've just ruined it with your poor reading ability and/or lack of attention to detail.
Shame...
..isn't it?