Summer Breeze show -CANCELLED

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
For all of you who are planing to come to the Summer Breeze festival in Germany to see Orphaned Land play, there is a sad announcement; the band has cancelled the show.
A statement by Kobi was posted on the festival site:

SUMMER BREEZE 2008 without ORPHANED LAND
Freitag, 20 Juni 2008

ORPHANED LAND have cancelled their appearance at this year’s SUMMER BREEZE!

"We are very sorry to announce the cancellation of our Summer Breeze festival show, it seems that we will not tour this summer and concentrate on our new album process.

We wish to apologize to our fans who were counting on us, we hope to finish our new album soon and to hit the roads once again, can't wait to meet you all! Same goes to the festival promoters, we played in Summer Breeze 2005 and it was an unforgettable show, we sure hope to play in the future editions of Summer Breeze.

The original message can read here:
http://www.summer-breeze.de/site.php?name=News&file=article&sid=734

I am very sorry to read this news. Really had my heart set on seeing the show and meeting with the guys again.
But the worst thing is not meeting with all of the Orphaned family who were planing to come to the fest. Big hugs to you Geri, Magdalena, Lionel and Ofir. I hope we have a chance to meet in another OL show soon!

This is a bad news for those who are planning to go. I am very sorry for that: The maine thing is, the guys are save and nothing bad things happen to them. I am glad that they are making their final decision to focus on the new album whether then doing the live shows. This news can be a good thing in lots of ways and can't wait for their new album.

fuck, nooooo!!!!

i was so happy to see the guys at the festival...and also all the OL-fans i know. i'm so disappointed now. of course i can understand the reasons for the band to cancel the show, but still...