Summer Breeze!

DragonLady1 said:
anyone going? just saw the time table and Dark Tranquillity are playing at the same day as Opeth :worship: :headbang:
Not going, but am I the only person on earth that 's never listened to Opeth :D

i will be there, hopefully, if i can get 2 days off. but should be no problem, i'll try to get the confirmation tomorrow. can't wait, it's the first and probably only festival for this year.

solefald said:
I wanna go but im on this damn marriage of my sister:cry:

Drop some cunnning comments around her fianceé, something like "my sister said..." and have them quarrell and postpone the wedding a bit :heh:

i hope so as well, hopefully the weather is not as fucked up as last year though. anyway - can't wait! :headbang:

ha they cant play at the same time because on summer-breeze no bands play at the same time.they just swithc between the 2 stages, thats a very cool concept. not like WACKEN where you have the choice between 3 stages playing loud at teh same time

i'm considering going there with a friend just to the friday show to see dt and opeth. do you think there are tickets available for friday?, so we don't have to stay outside because it's sold out

yaay i finally got the confirmation for my days off @ summer-breeze, so i'm definetely going! :hotjump:

taliesin: the sound is not that bad, and even if it is its gonna be fun,fun,fun! :D

DragonLady1 said:
I would check them before, last year the day tickets were sold out, but u can order them on the homepage www.summer-breeze.de

yeah, there you can order the 3-day tickets, but we only want to go on friday; the bands on the other 2 days are not that good. and paying 42€ for one night isn't cheap