Summer Breeze!

It's Ratatosk! Hi! :wave:

Hi Arch! :wave: *hugs*

@Summer-Breeze: I'll probably be going on the SATURDAY only, because I'm at a different festival on the other 2 days.

we should set up a meeting point or something. like at the big mixing tower, face towards the main stage? gee, i think i even have to print some nerdy dt board member tag... :-/

well as summer-breez is not possible for me:cry: this year I decidedt to check out the up form the ground festival. nice billing and cheap(but just 2 days)=24€

better this fetsival than NO fetsival(would be the first time since 6 year to go to at least 1 festival)there arent really one of my absolute favorite bands(like DT on SB :yell: :erk: :cry: :confused: ) but napalm death, ensiferium, heaven sahll burn, hatespehere, defleshed, primordial mnemic and so on are really interesting...lets see how it is

lmfao
I meant Saturday
I'm going to edit that now

A meeting point would be cool. Especially because I'll be all alone, seeing all my friends will be a that other festival still.

yep, the outlook on the festival is what keeps me up since a few weeks :) it just has to be great :)

so I'm back and it was great, wish the weather could have stayed good but I guess this summer just doesnt like us ;)
well best bands for me were Orphaned Land, Dark Tranquillity and Opeth, also Draconian were really good!
too bad it just started to rain when DT started to play but the crowd was really mad!
I just saw that I can read the playlist on one of the pics I took, so here it is (correct me if I'm wrong):
The Treason Wall
Lost To Apathy
Through Smudged Lenses
White Noise Black Silence
The New Build
The Wonders At Your Feet
Monochromatic Stains
Punish My Heaven
ThereIn (YEEEEES finally its on the playlist again *happy*)
My Negation
Final Resistance

already worked on the nearly 50 pics I took (also from the stage) and put them online ( www.photopit.com ) and also will put online a few more backstage shots. for the german speaking people, I will write a review of it for www.powermetal.de , should be online soon too :)

ah and was really fun to meet Malaclypse, tho it was very short cause I was in hurry... sorrryyyy

darktranquillity09.jpg

darktranquillity45.jpg

heh, it was short indeed, but that prevented me talking too much crap, seeing i was already quite boozed - and looking like a scarecrow btw, with my trendy friesennerz and all :)
hope you made it back comfortably, but it seems like it ;)

/now off to clean the tent and stuff... :-|

hi people it seems summer-breeze was as wet as last year. In berlin at the damn wedding it was really hot.but there was no DT.
anyway Im checking to the up from the gorund festival at the end of this week, to see THE DUSKFALL :headbang: and heaven shall burn. and mighty ensiferium.this will be my festival for this year. and as its raining the whole time I think there will be more mud than on all my other festivals of my life. damn

there will be a festival in belgium in october! i think i may have some classes that day but fuck it i'll just go and see DT instead of going to class!