summer festivals 2008

ingrid

Dec 29, 2005
+31
www.metal-exposure.com
soooo which festivals are you guys going to??

maybe we can meet with eachother at some??

my list will be

Tuska Open Air
Waldrock
Dong Open Air
(maybe 1 day Zwarte Cross)
Wacken Open Air
Summer Breeze
Occultfest

Should be doing Bloodstock on ye olde presspass, and Bulldog's a possibility if I can get company together for it.

Of course, I have to go to a wedding in the middle of Bloodstock, but that's just my boss's appalling sense of timing :lol:

I'm seriously considering Bloodstock. I had thought of it as an impossibility due to other commitments, but with careful planning it could become merely very difficult.
And it would mean staying entirely sober on what is usually one of my drunkest nights of the year. :eek:

hum.. lemme seee.

hellfest (tomorrow!!) clisson (F)
tuska, helsinki (FIN)
ruisrock (friday), turku (FIN)
metalcamp (tuesday), tolmin (SL)
kaltenbach (saturday), (A)
zwarte kross, emmen (NL)
rockin' field, milan (I)
summerbreeze (friday), dinkelsbühl (D)
bloodstock (saturday/sunday), catton (UK)
vlaamrock, as (B)
back to rock, reiden (CH)
hondsrock, emmen (NL)
asgard festival (D)

and now i am off to drive the 1060km to clisson *argh*

Lmao, whilst the majority of the women sat downstairs, I got to take the piss out of everything including maddie and those from norfolk, without feeling slightly guilty and developing stomach muscles in the process.

I'm really not sure about bloodstock, if I go i'll be uber poor for september and that would suck greater, plus I'm seeing nightwish @ruisrock and alestorm are doing a load of gigs beginning of september!

Lmao, whilst the majority of the women sat downstairs, I got to take the piss out of everything including maddie and those from norfolk, without feeling slightly guilty and developing stomach muscles in the process.

I'm really not sure about bloodstock, if I go i'll be uber poor for september and that would suck greater, plus I'm seeing nightwish @ruisrock and alestorm are doing a load of gigs beginning of september!

aye... but we sat downstairs taking the piss out of BMTH!!!!
oh and taking the piss out of Thomas... whilst he was sat across the boat and could obviously hear us :heh:

awwwwwwwwwww but I'LL be there!