summer festivals 2008

make it a big shirt :p

I'm pretty huge

anyway ontopic:
zwarte cross is a no-go

summer breeze isn't sure anymore (I heard 2 days ago I can buy 1 of my parents cars, so I need to safe money)

My festival calendar is looking like this:

28.6. Tuska
4.7. Kultrock
6.7. Ruisrock
12.7. Voimasointu
13.7. Ilosaarirock
19.7. Wanaja Festival
26.7. Jaakon päivät
31.7-2.8. Wacken
9.8. Jurassic Rock
15.8. Jalometalli
23.8. Thrashia Läpi Yön

I'll probably go to...eh...nothing :) Nah, I'll probably to go at least one night of Jalometalli as that is pretty close. I'm a comfortable SOB hahaha. Also I'll go to a semi-local festival in the city of Piteå. No metal there really (Sabaton and Sonic Syndicate, wohooo...NOT) but I'll hook up with a lot of friends and drink astounding amounts of beer.

Haha, long time no see. So see you then!
Was wondering if you were at Nummirock. Not coming to Wacken then?

nouuubsss. i have exams now and thats why i didnt manage to go to nummi. AGAIN. but at least couple of friends were.

and no, no wacken for me this year. that bunch of homocapitalists and teenagemetalheads annoy me more and more. campsite wasnt the same anymore like the years before, way too many people and too far away, PLUS my brother marries this sunday then. but yeah, who knows, if they book eluveitie last-minute i still would make it then. they did so with turisas last year if i remember right. though it should be main stage in that case of course :headbang: but yeah, i guess i'm still doing well with all other festivals anyway :)

Yeah I know what you mean. It's too big. After last year I said I wouldn't go there again unless it's work stuff and with bigger salary.

i totally feel the same. maybe we're just too old for da shit or know our 'market value' to not do it anymore. heh. i so cannot await to go hki again, it has been 6 months!! feels like years after i've been there almost every month in 2007 :)

well, been to Rock am Härtsfeldsee (Germany) and Ruisrock (Finland), aswell as Szene Open Air (Austria), Mittellaterlich Spectaculum (Germany) and will be going to Burgfolk (Germany)...