Summer Festivals 2013

I'm going to assume that is their first tour supporting the new album then, seeing how they go to the studio early next year.

Shit, I was planing to go to Tuska :(

Yeah, me and my friends already booked a flight and a hotel.
And ofcourse we won't cancel all this because CoB cancelled, but it's a big bummer.

We've been to Tuska some years ago, and we already said to eachother: let's go again someday. When we saw that CoB was confirmed for 2013 we were like 'yap.... let's make that 2013 then :cool: '.
So yeah, sucks that they don't play.... but on the other hand Wintersun got confirmed, that makes up for it:headbang::cool:

COB announced for Canada's Heavy MTL 2013

600173_10151513206189672_854730473_n_zpsabeddc8a.jpg

So four gigs in Finland during the summer. Awesome. Too bad they had to cancel their appearance in Tuska. Anyway, heading to Provinssi and Nummirock.

I remember I saw something weird happen with the stage artwork, and here it is, 2:10 - 2:20, the artwork is attached from where the lake meets the shore, so when there's wind it seems as tho the lake has motion in it. The lake line in the picture has been aligned horizontally from the CD artwork. The Reaper's position is also different.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit early, but Children of Bodom are confirmed for Wacken 2014
[youtube]mLoWy2IHxa0#at=31[/youtube]