SUMMER SLAUGHTER CANADA announced!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
On August 15th, Necrophagist, Dying Fetus, Beneath The Massacre, Into Eternity, Neuraxis, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Divinity and Common Grave will join forces in Quebec to start SUMMER SLAUGHTER CANADA which is expected to go throughout the country from East to West ending in Vancouver tentatively on the 27th of August.

Cities and venues are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. For more information, please visit www.myspace.com/summerslaughtercanada

poster_0808ss.jpg

NOT FUCKING FAIR. The USA Summer Slaughter tour is nothing but "meh" bands, but in Canada the first 4 bands listed are 4 of my favorite? I would let the dude from Freaks of Cock skullfuck me if I can see a concert with Into Eternity and Necrophagist.

According to the promoter of the majority of metal shows in Ontario, August 16th is the Toronto date (featuring Brutal Truth for the one show), but apparently IE aren't on the bill. Maybe a one-off headlining show?

According to the promoter of the majority of metal shows in Ontario, August 16th is the Toronto date (featuring Brutal Truth for the one show), but apparently IE aren't on the bill. Maybe a one-off headlining show?

Whose headlining show then? So it's not promoted as a Summer Slaughter date? I don't know when they will finally anounce their dates, I think the IE guys at least haven't heard of any dates yet as far as I know...

Well, there is a Summer Slaughter show in Toronto announced by the local promoter, but it's the entire lineup listed but with Brutal Truth added to the bill (for the one show, not the entire tour), and IE removed from it. I was only having wishful thinking that IE would play their own headlining gig not as part of SS, but I guess it could be possible.

[edit] Well, IE's myspace lists that show as their tour dates, so maybe the promoter just forgot to type their name by accident.