Mousse

Into The Abyss
Aug 31, 2007
Strasbourg (France)
photos2mousse.free.fr
I have my ticket !!! :loco:
who is coming ?

SummerBreeze_Flyer_F.jpg

hypocrisys logo is bigger than the cannibal corpse one and also dark tranquility, sepultura and dark funeral... thats new for me, maybe the long time of no activity :err:

hypocrisys logo is bigger than the cannibal corpse one and also dark tranquility, sepultura and dark funeral... thats new for me, maybe the long time of no activity :err:

I was thinking the same...

Bigger font for Hypocrisy than Behemoth and Gorgoroth?
Thats...nice, but shocking

GO HYPOCRISY GO

ps : and get that Subway to Sally trash out of the way :)

well, hypocrisy obviously....

behemoth, gorgoroth, cannibal corpse, agnostic front, dark funeral, asphyx, macabre, necrophagist, dying fetus, anathema...

fucking great festival!

hypocrisy's logo is bigger because nuclear blast is supporting summer breeze and payed for it although CC e.g. is more popular. that's why.

then explain to me why Behemoth is so small?

they ARE bigger than Hypocrisy without a doubt

dont really know if that is true. maybe then they thought hypocrisy need more of a push than behemoth, perhaps hypocrisy doesn't sell as much of the new album as the thought it would.

well I can understand why ATOED wouldnt sell that much, appart from the hardcore fans like us, many people must have believed that Peter abandoned Hypocrisy, therefore they kind of abandoned the band too.

wait I dont see anywhere about Mikael's back vocal

2nd link sends me to some pic

edit : ah, didnt see the blue arrows on the right, yup Mikael does back vocals, ok Im for it IF he doesnt sound like a frog like in ''The abyss''

and hedlund doing backing vocals... thats new for me, great!

maybe peter was too drunk to sing anymore so michael stepped in?:D:D

i saw a picture of tomas screaming into a microphone somewhere else... and there were three microphones in sofia on stage i think.

maybe they helped Peter with backing vocals for the DVD... you know, to make it more brootal :kickass: