Sun Caged ?? Are they still playing?

I know that 2 members have left the band, but are they still going to play the pre-party as scheduled? If so, will it be the original line-up?

I had never heard of them until they were picked for the pre-party and I checked out their music and got into it and was hoping that they would still play the pre-party. :headbang: :yell: :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

It will definately not be the original line-up.
Only the bassist and guitarist are left. Without the original drummer, singer and keyboard player, it's not worth much for me... Well.. I cant make it to PP anyway ;)
I highly doubt they would be able to get a band together for PP.
My gues is that Marcel will come and play his solo stuff.

Fred

For those of u who don't frequent Perpetual Motion here is a post from Shane!: :wave:

Posted by Shane/Stride/pre-party on 2004-07-20 11:52:50:

[size=-1]Posted from 198.179.147.18[/size] Bear is correct on the cancellation by Sun-Caged. It came as a suprise, but things happen. I have a very good replacement in order that i will have a confirmation today. The full announcement of the complete line-up will be posted no later than next week.

You will not be disappointed by the replacement, as I have been talking to them for quite a while.

This has been quite a strange year getting things in order for the pre-party, however it is finally falling into place.

Thanks for everyone's patience....

Shane