SUN CAGED shows in Belgium and the UK !

Sun Caged

official announcements
Aug 14, 2002
The Netherlands
www.suncaged.com
Hello all

Hereby we send you an update about prog metal band Sun Caged who released their second album "Artemisia" in March 2007.

The band will have a few foreign gigs coming up, here are the dates:

Friday 7th of September: De Rots, Antwerp (Belgium)

A chance to see the band live for our belgian fans, it is a small pub so there will be plenty of chance to meet the members of the band and to enjoy a very intimite concert.

Friday 14th of September: The Attic, Rushden (UK)
Saturday 15th of September: Underworld, Camden London (UK)

For all the UK fans a chance to see 3 Lion Music artists on one evening, co bands Seventh Wonder and Awake will also play. On the London show a local band called Son Of Science will also play.

We surely hope to see some of our foreign fans at those shows.

More information about Sun Caged:
http://www.suncaged.com
http://www.myspace.com/suncaged

Marcel (Sun Caged)

HOLY SHIT!! You guys are playing in 'de Rots' ?! :OMG:
Thats kinda like the local place were I buy all my cd's. Thank you Sun Caged!!!! and Marcel for posting this. I wouldn't want to miss you guys for the world. At the gig, are you guys going to sell T-shirts, cd's and your Speed up dvd? See you friday

ah man. I figure it'll be a long time before Sun Caged is able to come to America.
so just now I've decided to start saving my pennies to be able to fly over there eventually for a gig you'll be doing.
It will be epic.

ah man. I figure it'll be a long time before Sun Caged is able to come to America.
so just now I've decided to start saving my pennies to be able to fly over there eventually for a gig you'll be doing.
It will be epic.

Yer i don't think they will be coming to Australia any time soon aswell'and i am already saving my pennies just to see sun caged& king diamond in Europe.Money well spent i say:worship:notworthy

For Seppe: Yes we will have all the merchandise available, only not Speed Up, it is sold out for now, but I will have a live time journey dvd's with me :)

See U friday !

For the rest: Hope to see you someday !

Marcel

i'm going to save 4 times more that you (because of the change) and travel all the way from Argentina to holland to see those guys some day. it is a MUST...

So i'm not only one who have plans to travel out of your home land to see some band. Hopefull i could be on the Sun Caged show some point on next year.

Yer i don't think they will be coming to Australia any time soon aswell'and i am already saving my pennies just to see sun caged& king diamond in Europe.Money well spent i say:worship:notworthy

+1 to support from the land down under, only I can't get to Europe to see them.
Sun Caged in Australia in 2008. Think it can happen? :cool:

From our FAQ:

Q: When will you tour in the USA or another foreign country ?

A:
We realise we have quite some fans in the USA and other countries. Neither we nor our Dutch booking agency have any contacts with venues in the USA or other countries, so we have no direct ability to book shows there by ourselves.
Also, the trip to the USA or other countries (plane tickets, hotel) is extremely expensive. It's basically impossible that just one or two shows could cover all the expenses. So we would need an actual (mini-) tour to make the trip affordable. Unfortunately, Sun Caged is not known enough (yet?) to book a headlining tour through the USA or elsewhere.
However, we're always willing to accompany a bigger band as their support act.
Please email or contact us if you're interested in setting something up, or if you think you can offer us a show (at a festival?) and have the expenses covered (for the biggest part).
We are always willing (and able) to play anywhere in Europe. Don't hesitate to contact us!
[the band can be contacted from their website]

The show on Saturday was an incredible performance guys. Thanks so much for coming to the UK - not a massive gig, but one of the greatest sets I have ever seen. Please come back soon!

Cheers to Marcel and Paul for signing my CD too.

The show on Saturday was an incredible performance guys. Thanks so much for coming to the UK - not a massive gig, but one of the greatest sets I have ever seen. Please come back soon!

Cheers to Marcel and Paul for signing my CD too.

please, do some review like general sound and setlist, curiosities, videos, photos...whatever i want to know!