Sun Caged @ the 013 Pictures anyone

Fraction

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2006
Did anyone make any pictures at yesterday's show( which was an awesome show by the way...:worship:)? ...by the way the new songs sounded really nice and I can't wait to hear more.

Yes, I would love to see those too... I wanted to come ( even had a day off from work) but I fell ill two days ago..... *cries* :cry:
Anyway, I'm sure it was an awesome show, so if someone does have a few pics to share, I'd be happy to watch them. :)

Here are some pics from yesterdays show:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rbaggerman/album?.dir=/4bacre2&.src=ph&.tok=phGSCyEBAV2juqNq

Thanks to everyone who was there and shared the special show with us, it was awesome, and great to see that so many people came to see us. It gave Rob a very good last show which is exactly the way we wanted it to be.

I filmed the show myzelf from up the balcony and the image quality is not that good but the sound is very good. Maybe I will make a sample available later.

Oh yeah, and Roel passed his examn indeed with an 8 !!!!! So he did very well !

Greets

Marcel

Hello people,

Last Thursday was an awesome gig! Thanks to everyone who showed up and extra thanks to my former bandmates for playing that awesome Monty Python song "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life"! :kickass:

Keep on rockin'!

Rob