New Bassplayer found for Sun Caged !

Sun Caged

official announcements
Aug 14, 2002
The Netherlands
www.suncaged.com
NEW BASSPLAYER FOR SUN CAGED

Last sunday we found our new bassplayer.
His name is Roel Vink, he is a young bassplayer with a lot of good musical ambitions, and we will start to work hard on learning him all the songs.
Rob Van Der Loo will play the last time with Sun Caged on April the 27th in Tilburg (013, Batcave). Free entrance. Our drummer Roel Van Helden also has his conservatorium examn this evening.
Roel Vink will play live with us for the first time at the Elsrock festival in Rijssen, The Netherlands on August 26th.
We welcome Roel in the Sun Caged camp !

CD RECORDINGS IN PROGRESS

We are currently recording our second album.
All drums have been recorded, and now Marcel and Rene are recording their tracks.
Barend Tromp (ex Lemur Voice) will play bass on a few songs, and also will play a sitar solo in one of our songs. It will be great for fans of Lemur Voice to see Marcel work with Barend again, since Lemur Voice splitted up in 2000.

great news....
i hope you'll succeed bringing the new line up musically toghether.
hopefully a long term members as well.

all the best.
good luck.
we're waiting for the Sun to get out of its Cage....:D:D:D

ikoz.

:yow:Congrats to ROEL!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

He's actually at the same school I go to, so he told me he was auditioning and that he was really working hard to get the 'job', looks like the hard work payed off!!!;)

Good luck to all of you!!

that's great news!! congrats to roel! hopefully things will roll faster now for you guys.all the luck on the new cd

Great news! Congrats to you all! Glad to hear that the band is complete again.
Hopefully this will be the last time an audition in the SC camp took place! :)

And I'm sure the new album will make people go: > :worship: :cool:

See you soon!

Hello all :)

Thanks for all the positive reactions. We are going to work hard to be ready again to perform.
Don't forget: Next thursday (the 27th of april) we will perform for the last time with Rob Van Der Loo on Bass. We are going to play a few older tracks this evening as well (from the first album). This might be the last time you will hear some older songs, so don't miss it. Entrance is FREE !!!

Place to be: Thursday 27th of April, 013, Tilburg (Batcave)
Start at 20:00

Our drummer Roel Van Helden will also have his musical examn this date. So it will also be a chance to see and hear Roel perform some Jazz, latin and other styles he learned at school.

See you there !!!

Marcel