BIG NEWS for SUN CAGED !

Sun Caged

official announcements
Aug 14, 2002
The Netherlands
www.suncaged.com
Hello all.

We have some very big news to share with you:

Sun Caged got confirmed to play the Bay Area Rockfest in California, USA in June !!

Finally for all the US fans we will come to the USA and play this great festival in the Bay Area in San Francisco which will be held on June 27th and June 28th in a place called "The Independent".

This will be Sun Caged's very first show in the USA and we will play for about 80 minutes, so expect a long set !

For our US fans this is the chance to see the band live and to meet the band members.

In other news the band is writing a lot of new songs at the moment, it will be possible to hear and see some of them at the upcoming concerts.

Upcoming shows (shows in The Netherlands unless stated otherwise):

Saturday 26th of April: Reeuwijk, Plug Unit
Friday 9th of May: Sittard, Fenix (with A New Dawn)
Saturday June 28th: San Francisco (USA) BAR Fest
July 12th: De Haan (Belgium), Coqrock Festival
July 20th: Deurne, Walhalla Summerfest

Sincerely

Sun Caged

Rene Kroon, Roel Vink, Marcel Coenen, Paul Villarreal, Roel Van Helden

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES! IF I'M STILL IN THE U.S. WHEN YOU GUYS ARE HERE I WILL DEFINITELY COME!! BE SURE TO BRING SOME SHIRTS/MERCH FOR ME TO BLOW MY $$$ ON!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!

-You guys performing BOTH days? I'd love to meet you gent's.

This is fantastic news for you guys, too bad the venue is 21+ and I won't be able to be there. :(

Time to get one of those fake id's eh!!! :p

I really am looking forward to working with Suncaged. I remember years ago when I was at Seismic Radio that Marcel used to shoot me guitar tabs of his music, my god I remember I would freak at his style. I am so happy to not only finally meet him and get a change to work with the Suncaged too...

Bear

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys live and meeting you! I have to admit: When I first learned you were on the bill for Bay Area Rock Fest II, my first reaction was... "Who the heck is 'Sun Caged?'" So I went to the Web site and heard some clips. Whoah! Then I ordered the latest CD (import from Japan, rather expensive), and it's been spinning in my car ever since! Killer stuff!!

--Keith

Hello all

We are sure we wont film this for a DVD, since we will not use our own equipment, especially our keyboardplayer has to play on synths which are not his own, so the sound will be a little bit different then on the albums, and if we decide to do a real live DVD then we will only do it on our own equiment ;) Ofcourse we will film the gig though, and maybe we will post some of that on Youtube ;)

We surely hope to see many USA fans there though !! Now you have the chance to see the band LIVE !

And BEAR: Good to see you here dude !!! Let's have a beer there !

Marcel

I know I'm a little late posting to this thread but I'm not much of a forum guy.
I just happen to be bored operating in an AV conference for the next several days with free wireless internet.
It has been a pleasure working with Marcel and company thus far in preparing all the equipment from a technical standpoint for them.
I'm quite excited and I would love to have a beer with you guys before the event.
Cheers!:kickass:

Eric