Sun Caged !?!?

evil_ways

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2002
Visit site
I heard Sun Caged were suposed to be supportact for the shows in Belgium and Holland in April ?!?!

Damn!! Why is this not going trough!? What happend? Or am I misinfformed?

Cirrha Niva sucks.. I really think they are very boring. Bad musicians... I cant believe people would want to see see Cirrha Niva better then Sun Caged.
Sun Caged is way cool!
Evergrey/Sun Caged would have been a dream-package!
Cirrha Niva act as if they are big stars but noone cares about them..

I might drop by in Biebob... Evergrey rules!

Fred

When you guys were supporting Zero hour, last year..i saw you guys in Tilburg.
Funny thing:
When we were talking to Mike Guy (you guys were playing at that moment) he said :"hey, i didn't know Mike Portnoy had a little brother".. :)
Wel leuk om te weten, leek mij...

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Redelijk

Eh? Do I know you?

We met once.

Remember that conflict you has with that ass**** on the ytsejam? We talked about that while you were at work.

After that we met several times but we never talked again. I was at the Zero Hour gig in Tilburg too

Nope, I never have played the drums.

But if you don't remember that conversation I don't blame ya dude :)

It's been a long time indeed. Next time I'll see you I will tell you.

On the other hand it not that important. I was just kidding. :cool:

I suppose you will not be in Biebop the 5th?

Then we were collegues, i guess :)
I work at free record shop too!
Breukhoven zou meer tijd in zijn personeel moeten steken lijkt wel, ipv Sita en Borsato's imago op te krikken..:devil:

xxx Iris xxx

Zoals ik ook zei " were"... ;)
ik had 't gelezen maar goed..vond het wel grappig...
Werk d'r nu full-time, nadat ik als maatschappelijk werkster mijn buik vol had van verslaafden en daklozen, die niet geholpen wilden worden.. ga misschien ooit nog terug het werkveld in maar zit voorlopig ff goed..

xxx Iris xxx
:hotjump:

Hello, no we don't play any lemur voice stuff in our set, dennis already explained above, that band broke up, and as far as I am concerned I have a much better band right now, and yes, if you liked LV you will definately like Sun Caged, it has some influences (well it has me playing guitars so ofcourse that might sound a bit like LV sometimes), though Sun Caged sounds more brutal and heavier I guess, more guitarz in it as well :)

Iris: Ik neem aan dat je naar evergrey gaat kijken de aankomende optredens ? ik zal er ook zijn (als t goed is alle 4 de data) aangezien ik ze zal helpen met vanalles. Mocht je me zien spreek me maar rustig aan of zo.

Marcel

Yes we have improved, we found ourselves a new singer, see our website: http://www.suncaged.com the thing is that sascha was a great singer i.m.o. though we got some comments througout on his vocals, we wanted him to work on that, but he is a singer who sings for fun, and doesn;t want to get that professional as we are. so we had to find ourselves a new singer and we found :)
The new guy is amazing, he sung with Imperium and Jera before.

Greetz

Marcel

Marcel, your solo stuff is mind-boggling! How the hell do you play so cleanly at those speeds?!?!?!?!?!? Fusion is a lesson in blistering playing....

I Think it kicks ass, I've had it for almost 3 weeks in my cd-player :D, I've seen you guys on the show with Evergrey and your Cd presentation in the Bosuil! And Marcel I've seen you a few weeks ago in the Triangel in Weert where I spoke a few minutes with you!

Greetings Bas Geuns