Sun Caged!

SarkOfAge

French ass
Jul 19, 2002
France
www.lalusworld.com
While talking about Star One... did you guys heard Sun Caged ? That's an amazing band from the Netherlands, and their keyboard player (Joost Van Den Broek) is the One you'll see with Star One on stage...

I saw that band recently at the JamRock festival in Holland and... Wahoo... those guys rocks! Their drummer Dennis Leeflang is also very young (23) and already play like hell (he('s not far from Jason Rullo)... anyway all the band members are killer players and I'm really wondering if anyone here know (or knew) about them before Arjen choosed Joost for joining the tour staff...

(by the way , during that show the band Arabesque also ruled the stage - they are awesome too :) I could talk during hours about those 2 incredible band coming fro ChEeSeLaNd!)

I already heard of the band Sun Caged before Arjen made the Star One project, but i never heard anything.. when i will have my DSL again i'll check those clips! ;)

And, yes, you can put a custom avatar now viv! lol :D

Originally posted by NegrocK_SyX
Ohhhhhhhh I remember!!.. is this band any related to LEMUR VOICE ??? I think.. someone told me :p Can anyone Confirm it? :D

Yes, Marcel Coenen , the guitarist of Sun Caged, was the guitar player of Lemur Voice. Well done bro' :)

Viv'

I heard them for the first time about a year and a half ago, on a compilation. I don't think they even had an album out then, they are fucking incredible, heavy as hell. I havn't heard much else about them, though, don't they have a female vocalist?

Originally posted by Morningrise
I heard them for the first time about a year and a half ago, on a compilation. I don't think they even had an album out then, they are fucking incredible, heavy as hell. I havn't heard much else about them, though, don't they have a female vocalist?

Nah - Sun Caged have one of the most awesome singers ever!-> Andre Vuurboom.

I dig his voice.

Viv'

Marcel Coenen kicks ass. He even hangs around on the petrrucciboard... if your a guitarist you should definitly check his lessons out on chopsfromhell.com if you haven't already. (Shame on you if you haven't !)