Sun, Oct 11- Cane's Farewell Show, San Diego, CA?!?!

Khan dude, ya gotta go to this show! If you live so close, you'd regret it if you missed it! You could always take a nap, like you said. You're not even going to remember the lack of sleep, but I bet you'll always have the memory of this awesome show!

Khan dude, ya gotta go to this show! If you live so close, you'd regret it if you missed it! You could always take a nap, like you said. You're not even going to remember the lack of sleep, but I bet you'll always have the memory of this awesome show!

oh yeah....I know...hehe....just want to know in advance...cause I can power nap for about 4-5 hours before the show, if I KNOW it will be a late show...and then just stay up all night. But if it's an early show, I don't have to do that.

Sucks big time to see Canes go away. Our first show opening for the Maidens was at Canes... Always a great crowd. Great location. :-(

Are you the Damage Inc with the lead singer that looks a LOT like Hetfield, and the heavyset guitar player that just absolutely shreds fantastically?

If so, man...I saw you for the first time the last time the Maidens were at Canes. You guys were fantastic...dare I say...honestly....better than the real thing *gasp*.

Are you the Damage Inc with the lead singer that looks a LOT like Hetfield, and the heavyset guitar player that just absolutely shreds fantastically?

If so, man...I saw you for the first time the last time the Maidens were at Canes. You guys were fantastic...dare I say...honestly....better than the real thing *gasp*.

Yep, that's them. They are absolutely amazing!!!!!!! Even I would say they are as good the real thing. :kickass: Chris B is a better guitarist than Kirk anyway. :worship:

I just realized I'm gonna be in San Diego Saturday anyway. Holy fuckin shit! Incredible timing! Damn right Ill stay one more day to Maiden out!

Who is up to party before the show? We gotta fly down Danny! The guys jacket is incredible. Saw Danny at Priest in San Fran and Halford's jacket looked like Members Only compared to what he was sporting.

Is Damage Inc really playing too?

Beach party beers who's down? Awesome taco stand round the corner. Let's tear Canes up one last tome before it turns into some gay ass wave house. Fuck it. I say we go Keith moon style. The place is going to have to be destroyrd anyway.

I just realized I'm gonna be in San Diego Saturday anyway. Holy fuckin shit! Incredible timing! Damn right Ill stay one more day to Maiden out!

Who is up to party before the show? We gotta fly down Danny! The guys jacket is incredible. Saw Danny at Priest in San Fran and Halford's jacket looked like Members Only compared to what he was sporting.

Is Damage Inc really playing too?

Beach party beers who's down? Awesome taco stand round the corner. Let's tear Canes up one last tome before it turns into some gay ass wave house. Fuck it. I say we go Keith moon style. The place is going to have to be destroyrd anyway.

As far as I know, Damage Inc aren't playing with them but the show isn't even listed on Canes website. It would be one awesome night tho - I hope to see both bands together on one bill when I'm next over...but I dunno if my voice could take it!! :lol:

No sorry guys we are not booked for that show, but our really good friends Monsters of Rock will be opening for the Iron Maidens that night. Any of you who plan to go should definitely get there early enough to catch their show. They are really, really good.

Not going to be able to make not not sure what time I will be coming back from my fishing trip to lake Isabella.. boooo

doors and show are starting early - altho i have not yet heard specifics - but that will definately help monday not sucking as much huh

doors and show are starting early - altho i have not yet heard specifics - but that will definately help monday not sucking as much huh

Yep, 5:30 is nasty any day but going to bed at 2:00 would be brutal.

Jim

So my girlfriend and I get to Canes Cantina early to watch the football game. I drank some beer and did a Jager shot. Walk on over to the concert part and there is this very intense Beer Pong competition going on. I see Linda and Kristen getting ready in the background of this total So Cal Fratish Beer Pong thing going on. I should have taken a picture with all these college dudes with hats on backwards throwing ping pong balls into cups to see who has to down a beer with Linda and Kristen in the background. What was I thinking?

Then I went out side and borrowed some dude's bongos and joined the drum circle.

Double :(
I can't believe I missed the show. I check regularly maidens website
but I have been busy and last night it occured to me that I haven't
checked the site for a while and now I see that I missed a show
and Canes is closing. This sucks big time. I have seen Maiden in Canes
since 2002 many times and Canes is a good place. There's a wave
machine next to is already. Why are they doing this.....

Also this might be the first show I have ever missed since 2002 of Maidens
in Canes and obviously the last for Canes. I hope Maidens will come as
ofen here. But to where? Santee might get more shows than usual maybe