Sunday after ProgPower: (Subtitled OH SHAYE!)

Six Flags theme park! WHo's up for it all?

You don't want to miss out on the sites!

Gas to theme park: $10
Tickets to theme park: $25
Waiting in line for hours: $0
Getting caught wearing your 2 year old daughters jeans: PRICELESS!

DSCN1231.jpg

-Metal

HOLY SHIT! Did you see how high that thing is!?! Count me in!

How much is the thing where they strap you into the sling and drop you? I have to do that this year.

I look forward to Superman again too. That ride was cool as hell.

lady_space said:
lmao, we'll have to see... I know you're in for the post-nuptial Six Flags visit, right?? Have you checked out the new roller coaster opening in April? Hot damn!
http://www.sixflags.com/parks/overgeorgia/Rides/GOLIATH.html

Wow, cool.

Now I want to go play (" ") Roller Coaster Tycoon and drown some park guests in a lake!

I'll be contacting people regarding getting group tickets for May, probably in a month or so. Looks like they'll run us about $25. :D

What day would this be for? I'd love to go, but the RennFaire will probably conflict. :(

Yippee38 said:
How much is the thing where they strap you into the sling and drop you? I have to do that this year.

$45 per ride, divided by up to 3 people. We rode it twice last time. And it's Fearless Freep's Daredevil Dive. :D I wonder, can I add rides on Freep's to my registry?? :lol:

Pellaz said:
Now I want to go play (" ") Roller Coaster Tycoon and drown some park guests in a lake!

lol, you too?? ;) (I've been stuck on Civ IV lately... I bought a copy for someone else for Xmas, and, well... :))

Pellaz said:
What day would this be for? I'd love to go, but the RennFaire will probably conflict. :(

May 21. :( It probably won't be any fun anyway. :b