SUNSTORM: Edge Of Tomorrow

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
SUNSTORM PROJECT FEATURING JOE LYNN TURNER TO RELEASE EDGE OF TOMORROW ALBUM IN MAY; DETAILS REVEALED

"...Sunstorm’s fourth album, Edge Of Tomorrow, will be released on May 13th. Sunstorm is Joe Lynn Turner's succesful AOR / melodic rock project...

...Joe Lynn Turner says: “This new Sunstorm album is the best of the series! We went harder... stronger... and heavier than ever before without losing the integrity of what the project is about... I call it Melodic Metal! The songs are very well crafted, the messages are profound, the performances amazing… and the sound is incredible! All involved can be very proud of such a great music. I urge anyone who loves great music to check out Edge Of Tomorrow, you won't be disappointed!..."

sunstormalbumfeb.jpg

Sounds excellent. Turner's voice stays the same, even if he's in his 60s. Quite impressive...
Their last one was the best Sunstorm IMO, I'm really looking forward to this one.

Sounds interesting, but I'd have to hear more. The only other Sunstorm album I have is House of Dreams.

Did anyone else think of Pagan's Mind when they saw the cover? :tickled:

Heard a few and did not like a single one. I dabble in AOR from time to time and will buy if I like what I hear, but nothing I've heard on this album warrants a purchase. Disappointing. :(

Maybe Robert Sall should write the next album.